xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Poll: Which Xbox Tunneling Service Is The Best?  (Read 625 times)

AnThMaStA

• Archived User
Poll: Which Xbox Tunneling Service Is The Best?
« on: March 18, 2004, 10:38:00 PM »

Please select which xbox tunneling service you like the best, so we'll have an idea of how popular each one is.  
Also, we can find out which one is the best!

I prefer Xbconnect, even though I haven't tried XLink. I used GameSpy Tunnel for about a year, then I noticed I had a better ping when I used Xbconnect.

*First please cast your vote

*Post why you like the one you chose if you want.

*You don't need to have tried each of them in order to vote, BUT it would be better to have an idea of each one.

*Don't flame someone if they don't like one that you like!

AnThMaStA

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2004, 10:57:00 PM »

bumpage..

well .. anyone gunna vote and leave responses? Let's get a conversdation going..

chilin_dude

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2004, 04:29:00 AM »

Xlink, most Xbconnect users play Halo and Xlinkers are friendlier than live peeps!

flattspott

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2004, 10:33:00 AM »

Xlink all the way, XBConnect seems a little too bloated for my liking.

jz28

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2004, 11:46:00 AM »

this is about the 10th time in the last month this poll has been run, no offense, but why not search for the others instead of starting a new one? better yet, why not try them, and decide for yourself?

SplitboXer

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2004, 07:36:00 AM »

I don't think jz28 could have said it better....

WaRnINg|

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2004, 11:32:00 AM »

These dam polls just keep showing up

AnThMaStA

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2004, 07:30:00 PM »

QUOTE (jz28 @ Mar 21 2004, 01:46 PM)
this is about the 10th time in the last month this poll has been run, no offense, but why not search for the others instead of starting a new one? better yet, why not try them, and decide for yourself?

Actually I did search for others, I always do before starting a topic, although for this one inparticular, I only searched in "other online gaming options"

If you're so frusterated on "so many" of these polls then don't bother posting in it, plain and simple.

AnThMaStA

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2004, 07:31:00 PM »

By the way, I really wish I could get Xlink working, approximately how many people are online playing Rainbow Six 3 during any time?? thanks.

jz28

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2004, 04:28:00 AM »

QUOTE (AnThMaStA @ Mar 25 2004, 10:30 PM)
QUOTE (jz28 @ Mar 21 2004, 01:46 PM)

Actually I did search for others, I always do before starting a topic, although for this one inparticular, I only searched in "other online gaming options"

If you're so frusterated on "so many" of these polls then don't bother posting in it, plain and simple.

nah, i like hassling people that do redundant things, call it crazy but i hope to help the forums out in the way of reducing spam.

as i said, TRY the tunnels and see for yourself...asking the opinions of total strangers is pretty useless imo.

This post has been edited by jz28 on Mar 26 2004, 12:29 PM

AnThMaStA

• Archived User
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2004, 05:09:00 PM »

QUOTE (jz28 @ Mar 26 2004, 06:28 AM)

If you're so frusterated on "so many" of these polls then don't bother posting in it, plain and simple. [/QUOTE]
nah, i like hassling people that do redundant things, call it crazy but i hope to help the forums out in the way of reducing spam.

as i said, TRY the tunnels and see for yourself...asking the opinions of total strangers is pretty useless imo.

In case you didn't read in my first post, I've tried all of them except Xlink because I'm having a hard time setting it up with my firewalled router..

I'd also like to know how many people are on Rainbow Six 3 any day....

jz28 I sent you a PM about setting up XLink plz read...

l8er

Master-Chief

• Archived User
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2004, 12:44:00 PM »

wink.gif

neo_818

• Archived User
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2004, 01:55:00 AM »

My vote has got to go to XBC but it isnt that good my vote only goes to this beacuse i did not have to forward my ports requested by X-Link the only problem with XBC is that there are not many people on it and theres never usally any one playing Yu-Gi-Oh dawn of destiny.

Do any of you that it will be possible in the future to create files that you add to you saved games that allow all games to be played over the net cuz i wanna play Need for Speed Underground i wanna kick some ass