xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: PS2 Vs XBOX  (Read 1368 times)

pez

• Archived User
PS2 Vs XBOX
« Reply #30 on: June 30, 2003, 01:31:00 PM »

QUOTE (pmow @ Jun 13 2002, 11:10 PM)
So far, PS2 has better games.  I wish I could play with my xbox controller.  That is, if I HAD a PS2.  Last time I played with a PS2 was at school.  My thumb had a huge friggin blister from playing VF.  Give me a BREAK!  

Better controller: XBOX
Better games: PS2
Better graphics: XBOX
Better tech devices: XBOX
More sales: PS2

If you take into account homebrew applications such as emulators, media players, and menu-driven dashboards to run ALL software directly from the hard drive, a modded Xbox EASILY beats a modded PS2 hands-down.

Being able to play any game from a complete collection of Commodore 64, NES, TG16, SNES, Sega Genesis, GBA, and MAME arcade games straight from the HD is a blast. PS1 emulation also adds in a decent library of old games, although I really prefer stuff from the 16-bit era over most of what the PS1 could offer.

The ability to store Xbox games on the HD is likewise a huge convenience advantage.

Hulk Hogan

• Archived User
PS2 Vs XBOX
« Reply #31 on: June 30, 2003, 01:32:00 PM »

The Hulkster likes this thread too man! It's like a pre-game show for the ULTIMATE MATCH-UP brother! What the heck is that wacky Red & Yellow dude talking about, you ask? Haven't you heard? Kencuz and TheGreatVirus are taking on Plehem12 and Hulk Hogan in a tag team match tonight man! Who will win? Only time will tell, but as well all know the Hulkster always has a "leg up" if you know what I mean brah!

KazuyaWaruasobi

• Archived User
PS2 Vs XBOX
« Reply #32 on: June 30, 2003, 02:38:00 PM »

Umm. . .I'm Ref.  cool.gif

Hammy

• Archived User
PS2 Vs XBOX
« Reply #33 on: June 27, 2002, 05:31:00 AM »

laugh.gif

The amiga is better them any console can ever be rolleyes.gif

I have modded hundreds of psx consoles and i have seen lots of ps2 games and when i saw the xbox games the ps2 can not come anywhere near the xbox.

I will tell you now that after 25 years of playing games that there are not many games that i would waste my time on ph34r.gif

I am playing warcraft 3 now and it is piss easy laugh.gif

I want to mod my xbox,not for the games but to be able to play MP3's,DIVX
music video's ETC

As i have played games on must platforms i must say that the amiga can not be betterest yet! laugh.gif

If you ask what is an AMIGA then hell you must be young! sad.gif

mr.x

• Archived User
PS2 Vs XBOX
« Reply #34 on: July 14, 2002, 07:13:00 AM »

smile.gif

The Legendary Rob

• Archived User
PS2 Vs XBOX
« Reply #35 on: July 14, 2002, 03:25:00 PM »

QUOTE (mr.x @ Jul 14 2002, 05:13 AM)
The PS2 is 1-2 years old so I dont think you realy can compare it with the Xbox.
Everybody says that "PS2 has more games", in 2 years will/should xbox have as much games as the PS2, I hope! smile.gif

xbox will never have the same # of games as ps2 unless sony goes bankrupt.  ps2 is producing too many games for xbox to catch up to it.  the only thing i can predict is xbox will release same # of games within a year
Pages: 1 2 [3]