xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Glitch Hack On Trinity/corona Boards  (Read 214 times)

Dys0n

• Archived User
Glitch Hack On Trinity/corona Boards
« on: August 28, 2013, 11:52:00 AM »

So need some help fellas. Ive been away from JTAGing and general 360 hacking for a good two years and ive decided to get back into it unforutantly i sold my Xenon JTAG when i left.

Now ive decdied to get back into it and i have two slim box's that i plan to use a dual nand on one of them and glitch hack it i just need some updating about whats changed and what cant be done etc. Just a general refresher about the whole glitch process.

I own a Trinity and Corona board im unsure as to which board is better to use and ive read up about the cpu key cant be grabbed with the latest dash etc.

So if you could just update me about whats going on with the whole glitch process id be very happy!

Cheers fellas!  (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

This post has been edited by Dys0n: Aug 28 2013, 06:54 PM

pepito01226

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2013, 06:48:00 PM »

Right now their is not really a lot going on with RGH (Glitch)

TX has went and created a lot of tools necessary to glitch the corona board which are the latest and I believe the final board version that MS will design till the "one" comes out.

Since MS has created 4 different corona board two of the main board v3 and v4 has no post_out so the tx team went and fix the issue by adding the post_out fix.

They also went and created a QSB for the 4gb corona which has no way of extracting the NAND file and writing the .ecc for the xell with out one.

You can basically choose one of the two DGX or CR which should work to glitch all version of the xbox 360.

As to actual glitching corona are a pain in the neck man. I have been trying to glitch mine for along time I bought the CR with a QSB with built in 48mhz crystal and the QSB for the 4gb corona and couldn't get it to glitch then I got a DGX and that didn't work either. Few say to get a CR3lite and that works not sure have not tired it.

Trinity can dual NAND from what I know.

Dys0n

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2013, 04:03:00 AM »

Yea i have a dual nand chip (X360Pro V6) ready to go.

So i can glitch the trinity no matter the dash version? it makes no odds to me i have either a corona or the trinity that i can glitch both work fine.

But i was a little concerned about the trinity as ive read up that you cant glitch if you have the latest dash version.

So from what i can gather if i use the trinity the dash version dosent matter?

Peace.

pepito01226

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2013, 08:56:00 AM »

QUOTE(Dys0n @ Aug 30 2013, 06:03 AM) View Post

Yea i have a dual nand chip (X360Pro V6) ready to go.

So i can glitch the trinity no matter the dash version? it makes no odds to me i have either a corona or the trinity that i can glitch both work fine.

But i was a little concerned about the trinity as ive read up that you cant glitch if you have the latest dash version.

So from what i can gather if i use the trinity the dash version dosent matter?

Peace.

Hmmm there is a chart  

Oh here it is

IPB Image

if your dash is at 2.0.16203 then yes RGH2

But I would hold on because the latest dash is 2.0.16537 which was released last week I believe.

If you want to jtag don't update and keep both console offline till they say if you can RGH the latest dash version.