xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Have Jtagged Xenon With Video, Now Need Rjtag For Others  (Read 166 times)

BoNg420

• Archived User
Have Jtagged Xenon With Video, Now Need Rjtag For Others
« on: August 28, 2013, 04:09:00 AM »

QUOTE(thr4773r @ Aug 27 2013, 10:58 PM) View Post

Hey all.
Hoping to catch the eye of b0ng or someone else who could assist. I found a great deal on a box on eBay, and found that it was a very early dash; still vulnerable. I immediately jtagged it and was very impressed(what i would call my first REAL mod on the 360) with the alternative dashes and hd loading,etc.
Unfortunately, it's an old xenon, and of course, has video problems.
I figure I can attempt one of the fixes, but I would like to use one of my more reliable boxes which would require a r-jtag.
Can anyone recommend a seller? I am in the Texas-Louisiana area, so preferably one that is stateside. I found something on xconsoles, but it appears they're out of stock.

Thanks for reading,
T.

What you need an RJTAG kit?  Modchipcentral.com is reliable.  Looks like they might be out of the ultimate kit, but have the starter kit.  You probably should get the one that includes the programmer because it will help you get the best boot times.

thr4773r

• Archived User
Have Jtagged Xenon With Video, Now Need Rjtag For Others
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2013, 05:07:00 AM »

Yeah, I need the RJTAG kit. I had initially wanted to get the starter kit as I was comfortable with the LPT NAND reading, but have come to the conclusion that the ultimate pkg would be best for a first time install.
 I'll check out modchipcentral.com. It would probably be best to wait for stock.
Thanks for the recommendations.
T.