xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Xk3y Questions  (Read 169 times)

pepito01226

• Archived User
Xk3y Questions
« on: June 14, 2013, 10:13:00 AM »

QUOTE(jake9 @ Jun 14 2013, 06:13 AM) View Post

I want to be able to back-up my games to hard drive, play games from hard drive(including Xbox 1 games), and be able to go online without being banned.

This had lead me to the Xk3y(That is my best choice, correct?):
I need the Xk3y remote to select games to avoid being banned online?

I need the Xk3y gecko to backup my games to hard drive?

Can I download the latest firmware updates without worry?

Thanks. I would be applying the Xk3y to an Xbox Slim.

You will need the encryption key for xkey to work

you can also RGH if you have the right board get demon and dual NAND this will let you use bypass.

You really do not need a remote for xkey but if you want it get a v2 remote this has an extra set of USB for power. You will not get ban for not having the remote you can still access the game via dash board though there are risk in using xkey without remote and with using xkey with live. It is safer to use the remote but remember to verify your rip with ABGX360 and do not play latest games or just released games.  

the Gecko can be used to back up game and also used to extract the key from the optical drive.

You should also know the Gecko does not work with the latest optical drive on slim the lite-on (16D5S)..

Yes you can download the latest firmware without worry of banning but you will have to re-extract the key and re-install it to the xkey.

For the latest slim the only way to extract the key is to RGH (Glitch) please ask question so we can assist you in any way

jake9

• Archived User
Xk3y Questions
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2013, 11:44:00 AM »

QUOTE(pepito01226 @ Jun 14 2013, 05:13 PM) View Post

You will need the encryption key for xkey to work

you can also RGH if you have the right board get demon and dual NAND this will let you use bypass.

You really do not need a remote for xkey but if you want it get a v2 remote this has an extra set of USB for power. You will not get ban for not having the remote you can still access the game via dash board though there are risk in using xkey without remote and with using xkey with live. It is safer to use the remote but remember to verify your rip with ABGX360 and do not play latest games or just released games.  

the Gecko can be used to back up game and also used to extract the key from the optical drive.

You should also know the Gecko does not work with the latest optical drive on slim the lite-on (16D5S)..

Yes you can download the latest firmware without worry of banning but you will have to re-extract the key and re-install it to the xkey.

For the latest slim the only way to extract the key is to RGH (Glitch) please ask question so we can assist you in any way

I'm sorry, I am very new to this. My plan was to find someone to pay to install my Xk3y into my Xbox Slim.

Extracting the key for every new update requires me to open up the Xbox for RGH glitch?

Would it be better if I used my phat Xbox?

I dont understand the demon and dual NAND. What are the benefits over a regular Xk3y indtall? Is it just so I could play purchased games online and also play backups from a hard drive?

What does verifying with ABGX360 mean?

I heard main reason for remote is to avoid the easily detectable iso menu screen you need to select a game without a remote.

So I cannot backup games or extract my key without a gecko??

Thanks.

pepito01226

• Archived User
Xk3y Questions
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2013, 12:12:00 PM »

QUOTE(jake9 @ Jun 14 2013, 01:44 PM) View Post

I'm sorry, I am very new to this. My plan was to find someone to pay to install my Xk3y into my Xbox Slim.

Extracting the key for every new update requires me to open up the Xbox for RGH glitch?

Would it be better if I used my phat Xbox?

I dont understand the demon and dual NAND. What are the benefits over a regular Xk3y indtall? Is it just so I could play purchased games online and also play backups from a hard drive?

What does verifying with ABGX360 mean?

I heard main reason for remote is to avoid the easily detectable iso menu screen you need to select a game without a remote.

So I cannot backup games or extract my key without a gecko??

Thanks.

you can get someone to RGH to extract your key fr you. It will be required after every update But you don't have to worry updates are not often.

It would be alot easier to use with a phat xbox since the extraction of the key is quick and faster does not require extra tool

Demon is a RGH tool used to hack the motherboard.

Both RGH and xkey has the same benefit

Draw back or RGH is not being able to use live unless your dual NAND with DEMON but not many slim can support DEMON.

when you rip a game the game encryption is left behind it is none extractable. When you verify with ABGX360  you can see if the rip is clear and patch any missing information.

It is very important to verify with that software.

as with Gecko remember it will not work with the latest optical drive lite-on (16D5S) but yes you can extract both key and backup game.

jake9

• Archived User
Xk3y Questions
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2013, 12:25:00 PM »

QUOTE(pepito01226 @ Jun 14 2013, 07:12 PM) View Post

you can get someone to RGH to extract your key fr you. It will be required after every update But you don't have to worry updates are not often.

It would be alot easier to use with a phat xbox since the extraction of the key is quick and faster does not require extra tool

Demon is a RGH tool used to hack the motherboard.

Both RGH and xkey has the same benefit

Draw back or RGH is not being able to use live unless your dual NAND with DEMON but not many slim can support DEMON.

when you rip a game the game encryption is left behind it is none extractable. When you verify with ABGX360  you can see if the rip is clear and patch any missing information.

It is very important to verify with that software.

as with Gecko remember it will not work with the latest optical drive lite-on (16D5S) but yes you can extract both key and backup game.

So if i have someone help install Xk3y onto my phat Xbox, what would be required for me to do for a new update? How do I extract the key? Would I have to send my Xbox again?

Okay, so im assuming ABGX360 is a computer program.

Thanks.

pepito01226

• Archived User
Xk3y Questions
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2013, 01:33:00 PM »

QUOTE(jake9 @ Jun 14 2013, 02:25 PM) View Post

So if i have someone help install Xk3y onto my phat Xbox, what would be required for me to do for a new update? How do I extract the key? Would I have to send my Xbox again?

Okay, so im assuming ABGX360 is a computer program.

Thanks.

all they would need to do is extract the key from the optical drive since that is all that is required for xkey to work.

There is only a few required things to do to extract a key from the optical drive.

PC

sata cable

xbox

jungle flasher (software)

if you want to do this on your own there are a lot of video as well as written tutorial on how to extract an xbox 360 phat key from your drive.

Do some google search read and watch video take notes and learn the step's.

You can also pay a professional to do this for you and each time when a update is released.

Yes ABGX360 is a software. Once you rip the game you need to save the image (ISO) transfer it to your desktop or rip it from your desktop and then run the file through that program.

There are also tutorial written and video on how to use ABGX360.