xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Xbox Phat Drive Key  (Read 204 times)

Aldanga

• Archived User
Xbox Phat Drive Key
« on: June 07, 2013, 11:41:00 AM »

RGHing the console is likely your only option, but it's going to cost money for the extra hardware you'll need. Do some searching/Googling for information on that and once you've finished we'll fill in the holes.

Aldanga

• Archived User
Xbox Phat Drive Key
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2013, 12:48:00 PM »

Like I said, do a bit of research. Once you've found some info, bring it back here and we can fill in the gaps. I'm not going to spoon feed you.

ngj34uk

• Archived User
Xbox Phat Drive Key
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2013, 01:06:00 PM »

QUOTE(ngj34uk @ Jun 7 2013, 07:52 PM) View Post

thats a bit harsh isnt it?????
isnt a forum for help??? or am i wrong think the only hole you need to fill is your mouth ban me or not i feel i am right

i think you need a hard look at yourself admin or not and think what your saying to people like i say ban me or not i will open a fake account all i asked for was a straight forward question and got *****

QUOTE(ngj34uk @ Jun 7 2013, 08:03 PM) View Post

i think you need a hard look at yourself admin or not and think what your saying to people like i say ban me or not i will open a fake account all i asked for was a straight forward question and got *****

do some research forum is to help people not say go away do research ddddddddduuuuuurrrrrrrrrrr

Aldanga

• Archived User
Xbox Phat Drive Key
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2013, 01:22:00 PM »

Asking someone to do research instead of being given answers that are easily found is harsh? rotfl.gif

Take your 24 hour break from the forums and use it to do some research. Once you report back with your findings, I can help you through the process. If you have questions, I'd be happy to help you answer them. This forum doesn't exist to do the work for you, but to help you when you have problems.

lessweightgofaster

• Archived User
Xbox Phat Drive Key
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2013, 08:06:00 PM »

Cant you just get the drive key from jungleflasher by plugging the drive into a pc with it been a fat console?
Cheers
Ian

Aldanga

• Archived User
Xbox Phat Drive Key
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2013, 08:07:00 PM »

He doesn't have the original drive, so that won't work in this case.

lessweightgofaster

• Archived User
Xbox Phat Drive Key
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2013, 08:12:00 PM »

Yeah i twigged just after i hit the post reply button!!!! lol. Thats 5 hours of F1 2011 for you...........