xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Foundation Multiplayer Map  (Read 147 times)

adub0531

• Archived User
Foundation Multiplayer Map
« on: December 03, 2004, 01:40:00 PM »

hey, i just unlocked the foundation multiplayer map and was wondering if that was it. i just played it and it was shitty. i cant find the sniper rifle anywhere and its only a 2 story arena... does anyone know anything else about this map? also, does anyone know if there might be more hidden multiplayer levels?

This post has been edited by adub0531: Dec 3 2004, 09:41 PM <

gcskate27

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2004, 02:49:00 PM »

there are no more multiplayer maps on the disc, have to wait for dlc... foundation is a fun map, esp for multiteam slayer... similar to wizard but not as annoying or small...  <

h34d5h0tz

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2004, 03:48:00 PM »

im rly hoping there is gona b lotsa downloadable maps on xbl. but foundation if rly tight. a sniper in that place? u r kidding right? this place supports 4 teams for ctf or assault. 3v3v3v3 is insane. i think the only other place that has that is waterworks(sux btw).  <

shanafan

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2004, 04:52:00 PM »

LOL.. sniper rifle in Foundation  laugh.gif

gcskate27

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2004, 04:49:00 PM »

i cant find the sniper rifle anywhere and its only a 2 story arena

this statement is reminicient of a camper...  <

adub0531

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2004, 08:38:00 PM »

actually, i was just wondering cuz there is every other weapon, just not the sniper rifle. i am capable of killing people w/o the sniper rifle... just wondering if it was possible to get on top of the level since you can in other maps  <

shanafan

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2004, 09:21:00 PM »

QUOTE (adub0531 @ Dec 3 2004, 11:35 PM)
actually, i was just wondering cuz there is every other weapon, just not the sniper rifle. i am capable of killing people w/o the sniper rifle... just wondering if it was possible to get on top of the level since you can in other maps

Very easily. Just do the sword jump trick near the top walls

It's probably the easiest map to do so anyways  <

esc1

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2004, 10:43:00 PM »

QUOTE (gcskate27 @ Dec 3 2004, 08:46 PM)
this statement is reminicient of a camper...

Somebody got the camper blues?   rolleyes.gif

gcskate27

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2004, 10:51:00 AM »

dunno, what are the symptoms?  <

esc1

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2004, 04:23:00 PM »

Always complaining about campers.  

Really, its part of any game and you have to live with it.  I'd rather see someone combat it, than whine about it.  I don't camp, but I get shafted by them some times.  I let my team know about them and go back there after them.  <

Safety in Nimbus

• Archived User
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2004, 05:23:00 PM »

I think it's an awesome map, especially w/ rockets >D  <

trentdadi

• Archived User
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2004, 11:30:00 PM »

Camping is a legitemate strategy!  Its just very cheap in times.  Also, anyone notice normally on CTF or Assault maps, the team with the most campers will lose most of the time.  If everyone is trying to get the flag at once, its much easier then having 3 go in and one sitting outside camping because then its like a 3v4 and the team with 4 always has the better weapons because the team of 3 got all the good weapons on their side, went to attack, all died and dropped all their weapons for the other team to pick up.

I just dont like it cuz there are too many rocket whores.  Hmm, maybe Slayer Snipers Phantoms would be fun on this map.

This post has been edited by trentdadi: Dec 6 2004, 07:31 AM <

gcskate27

• Archived User
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2004, 12:57:00 AM »

"ohh you camping bitch!!!" said the red guy

"its a legitimate strategy!" replied the blue

Always complaining about campers.

i dont always complain about campers... i just dont get how it can be fun, sitting there doing nothing but waiting for someone to walk by... camping is easy to overcome, even multiple campers if youve got some friends to work with... in certain gametypes camping is the objective, ie any defense game... but ive seen a whole group of campers in a team slayer game, all camping in the flag base in zanzibar... very easy to take out a few before you died b/c they stayed in the same spots...

some people use this strategy in ffa's... they always get the lowest amount of kills and they sit in the same spot (or 'same spots' depending upon where they spawn) the whole time: how can that possibly be fun?  <

esc1

• Archived User
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2004, 08:18:00 AM »

It just seems like you have complained about them a few times lately.  smile.gif  

Sniper campers won't be in last place most of the time.  They end up at the top, if they have any aim and can hold on to that sniper.

Crypty

• Archived User
« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2004, 11:43:00 AM »

Maybe some people's idea of fun is winning. I know it is a big part of my fun, so I camp sometimes. Camping is especially handy in head to head. I JUST played a game where we both ran for the sniper rifles on ascension and it became a game of who can find whos head poking out from behind a wall. Very fun, and I won 10-2. Im good at finding those heads.  <
Pages: [1] 2