xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Live Clan  (Read 116 times)

(Oxyg3n

• Archived User
Live Clan
« on: November 26, 2004, 09:21:00 AM »

If your good and aren't in a clan but want to be, add Oxyg3n to your friends list and try out. We will be taking about 3 new members, so if you want in, get on it.

Oxyg3n  <

DuDeR MaN

• Archived User
Live Clan
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2004, 07:03:00 PM »

no offense to you or your clan but...

I'm really getting annoyed at people trying to recruit random good players to their team.  I'll play a game of rumble pit and get first place, next thing I know I got the bottom 3 players sending me clan invites.  It happens nearly all the time.  They don't even know you but they really expect you to join their shitty clan?  If you come in last in alot of matches, you shouldn't be running a clan.  And for the record, 70% of the good players are in clans that they are happy with,  20% bounce from good clan to good clan to find their place, and 10% of all good players don't want to be in a clan.  I don't know any good players who want to be in a random clan.  And yes, I pulled those statistics out my ass in case you were wondering.

once again, thats not a shot against you or your clan but it's something I've noticed all over xbox live.  <

(Oxyg3n

• Archived User
Live Clan
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2004, 08:06:00 AM »

No offence taken

cheers  :beer:   <

joseph_hac

• Archived User
Live Clan
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2004, 06:53:00 AM »

QUOTE ((Oxyg3n @ Nov 28 2004, 12:03 PM)
No offence taken

cheers  :beer:

I was almost certain that was going to develop into a flame war.

:beer: for keeping a cool head.  <

esc1

• Archived User
Live Clan
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2004, 07:36:00 AM »

Yea the random clan invites get a little old.  :)  <

notsodiseased

• Archived User
Live Clan
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2004, 09:38:00 AM »

I dont know about joining but if you are good I will definently put you in the list and track you down some time.

Personally I dont mind the clan invites. They clutter up the forum a little bit but its wayyy below the usual forum clutter, and honestly if it where Strangepurple or KillerN or some other professional player then you bet this thread would get stickied and blossom to 500 replys and 120000 views.  <