xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Fatal Crash Intercepted When Logging In To Profile  (Read 342 times)

deilzfcjk

• Archived User
Fatal Crash Intercepted When Logging In To Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2012, 03:21:00 PM »

this happens. So, I used to not be able to play any games off hdd. because once i load games, it will ask to login to profile then it would go all crazy with fatal crash intercepted and reboot. Then once I removed the offending root cause of the problem its fine. So, look I telling you it's something to do with the launch.ini or fsd installer app you run. I don't remember all this as i did it in 2010-11.

I could test my slim rgh out if you want me to but I have to finish some of my other work first.

crazygoldfish

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2012, 04:08:00 AM »

There was issues with the 4gb slims, pretty sure you had to configure them slightly differently to work.

Xplorer4x4

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2012, 09:00:00 PM »

QUOTE(crazygoldfish @ Mar 25 2012, 05:08 AM) View Post

There was issues with the 4gb slims, pretty sure you had to configure them slightly differently to work.

Any details would be great. I found alot of reports of this on the fsd forums but no real fix.

Quick question, my external is recognize as Usb0 so should the ini read:
Default = usb:\FreeStyle\default.xex
or
Default = usb0:\FreeStyle\default.xex
From what I gather the 0 is not needed.

Xplorer4x4

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2012, 09:09:00 PM »

I have liveblock set to true, livestrong set to false and contpatch set to false. The xbox shows the proper static ip and I can conect via ftp, although it does not like to connect at times. How come I cant connect to check for fsd updates or even weather data?

Xplorer4x4

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2012, 11:23:00 PM »

Well here is a fix that might work for others. My name servers(in NXE network settings) were set to automatic. Once I changed the primary DNS server to 192.168.1.1 it has gotten internet connection for about 5 successful boots in a row with network access.

EDIT2: So I can go into my game library and update covers manually, but it does not seem to download them automaticly despite my scan frequency set to 5 min, and waiting 5 mins for covers to slowly start showing up.
Pages: 1 [2]