xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Halo 2 Comments  (Read 136 times)

ipfreelyhere

• Archived User
Halo 2 Comments
« on: November 11, 2004, 09:44:00 AM »

First off, I would like to say that Halo 2 was great. I am not whining about the pistol, I can use all weapons around me. I love Halo because I am Master Chief, but now Halo 2 is about the damn civil war between the Elites and the Brutes. I thought Halo 2 was suppose to be Master Chief defending earth when the Covenant arrived. I like all levels battle on Earth for that reason but when it comes to battle floods in another freaking Library…it gets boring for me…The ending is goofed….Master Chief is not even the guy Fighting at the end….Halo 1 is called “Halo: Combat Evolved”…...Halo 2 should called “Halo 2: Revenge of the Elite”…lol…I wish there one more level at the end but didn't...oh well have to wait....i think they are saving it for “Halo3: The Return of the Master Chief”….lol… ;)   <

GLiTcH

• Archived User
Halo 2 Comments
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2004, 08:42:00 AM »

QUOTE (ipfreelyhere @ Nov 11 2004, 10:36 AM)
First off, I would like to say that Halo 2 was great. I am not whining about the pistol, I can use all weapons around me. I love Halo because I am Master Chief, but now Halo 2 is about the damn civil war between the Elites and the Brutes. I thought Halo 2 was suppose to be Master Chief defending earth when the Covenant arrived. I like all levels battle on Earth for that reason but when it comes to battle floods in another freaking Library…it gets boring for me…The ending is goofed….Master Chief is not even the guy Fighting at the end….Halo 1 is called “Halo: Combat Evolved”…...Halo 2 should called “Halo 2: Revenge of the Elite”…lol…I wish there one more level at the end but didn't...oh well have to wait....i think they are saving it for “Halo3: The Return of the Master Chief”….lol… wink.gif

rotfl.gif  rotfl.gif  rotfl.gif  rotfl.gif  rotfl.gif  rotfl.gif  rotfl.gif  rotfl.gif  rotfl.gif

the reason some ppl are mad cause they over hyped this game... its a good game, but not best fps like i have read here...

gamefreakgcb

• Archived User
Halo 2 Comments
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2004, 11:10:00 AM »

QUOTE (GLiTcH @ Nov 11 2004, 12:45 PM)
rotfl.gif  rotfl.gif  rotfl.gif  rotfl.gif  rotfl.gif  rotfl.gif  rotfl.gif  rotfl.gif  rotfl.gif

the reason some ppl are mad cause they over hyped this game... its a good game, but not best fps like i have read here...

True. I wanted Halo 2 badly as well but never hyped it up in my mind. I was scared it might turn out like Enter the Matrix. ph34r.gif