xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: I Dont Get It.....  (Read 352 times)

Brots06

• Archived User
I Dont Get It.....
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2004, 07:39:00 AM »

just wait for the host to go back to the main screen after he gives every one some time to view the stats...

joseph_hac

• Archived User
I Dont Get It.....
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2004, 11:18:00 AM »

QUOTE (shanafan @ Nov 10 2004, 12:32 AM)
What are you guys talking about? I can stay in the same party for a number of games.

Maybe you are pressing B at the stats screen after the match? That will exit you from the party. Just wait for the host to jump to the next screen.

Matchmaking/ optimatch games are ranked, while party games are not. For the ranking system to be fair, every ranked game MUST be random to prevent friends from killing each other repeatedly to increase to their ranking. Because party games are not ranked, you are allowed to completely customize the game and pick and choose who you play with and for how long.

Foe-hammer

• Archived User
I Dont Get It.....
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2004, 04:37:00 PM »

QUOTE (Devedander @ Nov 10 2004, 10:30 PM)
I played a Kai game last night with 22 people that was smooth as butter.  Yeah it's rare to find someone that can serve that kind of game but it does happen and it's sweet when it does, and I elieve Live limits to 16 players?  

So what your saying is halo 2 via system link can have more then 16 players?  This is news to me.

shanafan

• Archived User
I Dont Get It.....
« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2004, 03:06:00 AM »

rotfl.gif
Pages: 1 [2]