xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Halo 2 Now Official  (Read 1031 times)

SpeedyOyster

• Archived User
Halo 2 Now Official
« Reply #45 on: November 12, 2004, 09:49:00 PM »

I have to agree.. the game completely sucks donkey nuts.

I am so angry I bought this hunk of garbage.

gcskate27

• Archived User
Halo 2 Now Official
« Reply #46 on: November 12, 2004, 09:54:00 PM »

beerchug.gif

lifeforce4

• Archived User
Halo 2 Now Official
« Reply #47 on: November 12, 2004, 10:21:00 PM »

QUOTE (gcskate27 @ Nov 13 2004, 01:57 AM)
my interpretation of people bitching about halo2 multiplayer"

"im upset they took out my 3 shot kill uber-weapon.. now i have to learn something new: i hate losing!"

just repeat this in your head everytime you read one of their posts...  beerchug.gif

hahaha not only that but most every one that complains has under 100 posts from what I have seen.

Yeah after playing it a little more I seem to like it. I have only played SP right now and just have to get use to the new way of moving around. The tank drives so slow now. I guess thats a good thing? I think one of the wires on my xbox wiggled free, I have to open it up so I can copy H2 to my xbox and my brother and I can play MP.

Kyle

gamefreakgcb

• Archived User
Halo 2 Now Official
« Reply #48 on: November 12, 2004, 10:45:00 PM »

Yes If you realize almost all complaints and to be specific heavy bitching about Halo 2 comes from newly created accounts. Another question do you guys know about the other real Halo 2 forums? I think i heard planet halo and some other stuff. Can you post links here?

Crypty

• Archived User
Halo 2 Now Official
« Reply #49 on: November 13, 2004, 01:35:00 PM »

I just played for nearly all of yesterday and today on live. It is not that fun at all. The only reason I am playing so much is to prepare to win 50 bucks tonight in a tourney. Sure, live is great but the gameplay is sub-par. Halo 2 is nothing but a disgrace to the halo name. It is the worst halo ever, but the best UT ever.

Well I can look forward to H3(or whatever it may be called). Hopefully they won't fuck it up.

Ohhhh yes, I just remembered HL2 is one to look forward to also.

I have a feeling after tonight, H2 isn't going to spend much time in my drive.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]