xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Halo 2 Manual Pdf From Bungie  (Read 586 times)

luma

• Archived User
Halo 2 Manual Pdf From Bungie
« on: November 08, 2004, 08:48:00 PM »

Hadn't seen this posted yet here, so I thought I'd share a link from Bungie's website - the Halo 2 manual: http://bungie.net/images/games/halo2/suppo...o2manual_EN.pdf  <

TamaNeko

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2004, 03:26:00 PM »

Cool. Thanks for the manual. Too bad they don't have the limited edition manual too...   <

kenji urban

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2004, 03:32:00 PM »

WHy would you need to download the manual??
Didn't you go out and buy the game from the shop like the rest of us?
 <

notsodiseased

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2004, 03:45:00 PM »

QUOTE (kenji urban @ Nov 9 2004, 11:24 PM)

Because the manual is cool as shit and written from the covenants point of view.

And look at the link bro its straight from bungie studios. They want us to d/l it.  <

NumarkTTX1

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2004, 03:48:00 PM »

QUOTE (kenji urban @ Nov 9 2004, 06:24 PM)

oh shut uuuuuuuup  <

kenji urban

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2004, 04:01:00 PM »

Yes thats great that Bungie have it available for download... but i still dont understand, why would you need to download it when you have the original right there in the BOX?

and NumarkTTX1 you can go fuck yourself.  <

halofreak007

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2004, 04:28:00 PM »

hehe i already have 2 whats the need for another?  <

ChrisF

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2004, 06:15:00 PM »

QUOTE (kenji urban @ Nov 9 2004, 11:53 PM)
Yes thats great that Bungie have it available for download... but i still dont understand, why would you need to download it when you have the original right there in the BOX?

If you are actually voicing a legitimate question and not just trying to bait people, go check the many sites out there that do the same thing.  Take Sony for instance, yeah my reciever (and every other product) came with a manual in the box yet they make it available in PDF format.  The question to ask is why not?  A manual is worth nothing.  Not having a manual isn't going to stop a pirate or help support sales in any way for those that loose a legit copy.  There's no reason not to make it available.  Plus, anyone interested in the game can check out the manual which gives them a lot more insight into the game than the back of a box.  It's a cheap, easy to provide service that just about every major company makes available for their products in online support areas.  I can't say specifically what all of Bungie's reasons were but hopefully that sheds some light in that there are a lot of reasons, starting with basic service.  <

BlackBunny

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2004, 06:05:00 PM »

kenji urban u sad mother fucking wanka. If people want to download manuals they do and there is nothing u can do about it. u r a fucking spoiled rat that actually buys games not copies them, well u r a sad fucking nerd that has no value for money. If people get an opportunity to get the game not paying for it, they apply that opportunity, but to sad no life nerds like u r self u say piracy is bad i dont pirate, well fuck u, u fucking nigga, bull fuck u dont pirate every one does unless they have no dick and no life like u r self.

PS i want u to break u r fucking arms so no more halo for u  <

Sentient

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2004, 06:10:00 PM »

the reason for an electronic copy of the manual is very evident:

The hard copy is easy to lose, tear, or otherwise render useless.  With an electronic copy available there is no need to go and try to find another manual on ebay or elsewhere.

so, like was said earlier urban STFU!

and thanks to luma for the link  <

RustAngel

• Archived User
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2004, 08:37:00 PM »

QUOTE (BlackBunny @ Nov 12 2004, 01:57 AM)
kenji urban u sad mother fucking wanka. If people want to download manuals they do and there is nothing u can do about it. u r a fucking spoiled rat that actually buys games not copies them, well u r a sad fucking nerd that has no value for money. If people get an opportunity to get the game not paying for it, they apply that opportunity, but to sad no life nerds like u r self u say piracy is bad i dont pirate, well fuck u, u fucking nigga, bull fuck u dont pirate every one does unless they have no dick and no life like u r self.

PS i want u to break u r fucking arms so no more halo for u

Could someone please ban this trolling, racist, game-pirating little fucktard with his "133t slayer 2.5 xbox"?

Blackbunny, wow, I wish I was as hardcore as you. You make me scared with all the mean things you say, I'm sure glad I'm not Kenji Urban or I'd be really shitting myself.

I hope you have your nuts pulled off by a piece of heavy machinery so you can't contaminate the gene pool with your mouth-breathing worthlessness.

Idiot.

RustAngel  <

k4rdus

• Archived User
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2004, 08:44:00 PM »

LOL 1337 xb0ox. noob. good job with installing slayers 2.5 bunny, i hope it didnt give you too much trouble you racist fagg0t. You are a true bastardization of all noobs spawned this century.  I think its great that they have it for download, especially for misplaced manuals. Not that most people even use 'em, but on bungie's part is it excellent service, and i think all games sould ahve an official downloadable manual  <

lebriznon

• Archived User
« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2004, 09:59:00 PM »

so anyways, enough flaming bullshit.

i was wondering if all LE manuals are the covenant kind, and regular manuals are the masterchief kind? i know my LE is covenant, and my friends regular is MC.  <

kenji urban

• Archived User
« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2004, 02:19:00 PM »

Well holy fucking shit! What an incredibly awesome and emotionally charged response to something that didn't even bother me that much.

I was just asking the question.
AND yeah thats FUCKING WONDERFUL that you can download the manuals, really it is.

I mean WOW, who-the-fuck-are-YOU 'Black bunny'?
I did nothing but laugh my ass off at your post!

Everyone just sit back and read what it says a few times:

PS i want u to break u r fucking arms so no more halo for u

Black Bunny your a fucking champion, with a reply like that i don't even need to post anything else back...
LOSER! ph34r.gif