xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Xbox Music Mixer Problem!  (Read 93 times)

King13p

• Archived User
Xbox Music Mixer Problem!
« on: February 28, 2006, 02:47:00 PM »

Hi guys,
I'm new here and had a tough situation for the last week I thought I would overcome by now.
I had a good number of songs on my xbox and I couldn't establish a connection between my PC and my xbox which is Softmodded with Unleash X and Evox somewhere in there. I figured that out after 3 days by changing the IP addresses on my computer and xbox and having to restore my computer which that worked for some reason. Anyways my problem now is when the music is on the xbox soundtrack when I try to make the soundtrack compatible for Games it comes up as if it will start it but no bars show and it disappears and so does the soundtrack. All the music I just transferred over to my xbox is gone and is neither on XBMM nor in any game. I have a feeling its something with UnleashX either that or too much space is taken up on the xbox. here is another thing, after so much failure in getting it to connect I used the xbox music manager which didn't help me at all. instead deleting all my music on my xbox.  grr.gif  If anyone knows how to get it to make my music on my xbox turn into games without having the error come up please let me know. if not I'll have to restore my xbox. I haven't done that either and am unsure, anyone know how to remove UnleashX and everything on it? Please help me. Thanks