xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Steel Battalion Questions  (Read 93 times)

up4daz

• Archived User
Steel Battalion Questions
« on: December 27, 2004, 05:49:00 PM »

Question 1... I just bought Steel Battalion yesterday and notice that the right stick is alittle tight but I have read that is normal,so I go to options and go to calibrate the right stick,I have it centered but when I go to confirm this it tells me to move the stick around and it shows a little box in the middle,the stick doesnt cover the whole box but most of it except the bottom,is this normal?

Question 2...I am looking to buy Steel Battalion Line Of Contact and I want to use it on XBconnect,how does that work if I have my mod chip turned off so it doesn't screw up the ignition button?

This post has been edited by up4daz: Dec 28 2004, 01:50 AM

themadman123

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2004, 06:47:00 PM »

Not really sure on the first one, but turning off your mod chip won't do anythiny with XBC....still go into multipayer  and it should work... I can almost garentee that no one will be playing thta game though....the only game that you can find people playing will be Halo and Halo 2.

up4daz

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2004, 07:31:00 AM »

Thanks for the help. Thats what I figured,thats all I see being play most of the time are the Halo's...for god sakes,I love playing Counterstrike and mechassault but there arent many people playing those.