xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: My Idiot Of A Friend  (Read 206 times)

Comcipher

• Archived User
My Idiot Of A Friend
« on: February 07, 2004, 05:49:00 AM »

So i'm playing Vice City and i'm getting tired of missions, so i decide to turn on a couple cheats and rampage through the city for shits and giggles.  I kindly ask my friend to read off the code for the rino tank, and that fu*4tard gives me the code for pedestrians hate you.  Now every mission is super challenging and I dont see any way to turn off this cheat.  This was saved on my furthest game, with so much stuff unlocked.  Is there any way to undo it through the game?  And if not, is there any way to reset it by hacking it?

CrakkedOut

• Archived User
My Idiot Of A Friend
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2004, 03:16:00 PM »

oh just be a man a KILL THE PEOPLE..............AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARG....PRETEND THAT EACH PERSON IS UR IDIOT FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!     :evil:

HELL FIRE AND BRIMSTONE!!! (gotta love J.R.'s commentary)

magowan

• Archived User
My Idiot Of A Friend
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2004, 10:15:00 AM »

wow. what an idiot.  :jester:

jtsurfs

• Archived User
My Idiot Of A Friend
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2004, 02:33:00 PM »

If you hold the controller behind your back and press up+down+left+right and say I am gay for believing my friend... :jester:

omegajedi

• Archived User
My Idiot Of A Friend
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2004, 05:03:00 AM »

If you downloaded something from xbox-saves would that overwrite it.  You may have more or less progress done depending on how far you were, but at least you wouldn't have to start over.

Comcipher

• Archived User
My Idiot Of A Friend
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2004, 01:54:00 PM »

Update:  Well, as it turns out the game was just acting very strange.  Upon further review, I found out that every time I started the game, the same person was by the same exact entrance.  I would go to land the helicopter outside the parking garage by the mall, and he would try and steal my helicopter every time.  One time his friend actually climbed into the back.  Looking back I wish I would of let them steal it just to see how they drive, but I was so pissed I blew them up every single time ;) . Anyway, thanks for the replies, no matter how retarded the suggestion was...