xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Xecuter Project CK3i – New Product Range Coming This Summer  (Read 1067 times)

Khaine

• Archived User
Xecuter Project CK3i – New Product Range Coming This Summer
« Reply #45 on: June 24, 2011, 03:47:00 PM »

QUOTE(bubbafett4hire @ Jun 23 2011, 09:47 PM) View Post

As far as a flasher needing to be portable...really are we now flashing 360's in back alleys??

I totally am!

In honesty, I don't own any of that stuff... I had my PC in bits, a spare 360 motherboard in bits (former RROD, missing it's DVD drive and key, and it's LIVE banned so I was using it to power drives) and flashed my Sammy like that... first flash I ever did too!

I'm considering getting the X360USB and CK3Lite with a molex to AC adaptor so I can flash from my netbook. I hate having my PC in bits. Either that or I'm going to get a very long SATA cable, the backplate breakout that takes a molex from inside the PC to outside the PC and the CK3Lite.

Haven't decided yet...

ichigoxxx

• Archived User
« Reply #46 on: June 24, 2011, 05:38:00 PM »

why would u want a mole......

OggyUK

• Archived User
« Reply #47 on: June 24, 2011, 06:11:00 PM »

CODE
Session Start: Tue Jun 21 15:16:33 2011
Session Ident: #maximuslizard
 15:16  * Disconnected
 15:16                   • Joined #maximuslizard
 15:16                   • Topic: |NEW FILESET > http://XS Filter - 110506 - 1/3cewkgt < | ? list For help | 1.0.5 updater http://bit.ly/m0ISKo | ? Faq | ? Standalone | ? Battery | ? Buy | ? PSU | ? LT1.9
 15:16                   • Set by on []
 17:11  +vgcrepair       • xtractor 3 looks freakin awesome !!!!
Session Start: Wed Jun 22 00:00:00 2011
Session Ident: #maximuslizard
 19:26   matt6950        • why kick me when i just brought ur product #
 19:26  +vgcrepair       • Maximus Xtractor 3 looks sexy
 21:00  +vgcrepair       • Maximus xtractor 3 goes on sale next week
 21:00  +vgcrepair       • http://www.vgcrepairs.com/xt3/xt3.png

wink.gif

QUOTE(dank4life @ Jun 24 2011, 10:43 PM) View Post

maybe the "i" stands for imaginary, because it doesnt exist and they are just stalling to keep people from buying any competing products that would actually be released while they expect you to wait months for this....thing.

If it doesn't exist, this isnt a ck3i Rev000 prototype then ?

IPB Image

Excuse the shit image, not worked out my new Galaxy S2 camera yet ....

-----

So VGC laimed TX didnt have a usb solution, I showed they did (with an iphone box)

BOxxTard claims they dont have a ck3i, I prove they do with a Galaxy S2.....

Mobile Phones 2 - Team Maxpad 0

IPB Image

JungleFlasher.net is too over sensitive with case of URL's....

I can't edit my posts either :/

boneym

• Archived User
« Reply #48 on: June 24, 2011, 06:39:00 PM »

QUOTE(dank4life @ Jun 24 2011, 10:43 PM) *

maybe the "i" stands for imaginary, because it doesnt exist and they are just stalling to keep people from buying any competing products that would actually be released while they expect you to wait months for this....thing.

i heard through the grapevine that if you keep letting the cat out of the bag that the grapevine will start skipping over you.

ask matron to increase your medication, its obvious its too low.
Reply when the meds have kicked in, you may actually make sense after that.

amak1131

• Archived User
« Reply #49 on: June 24, 2011, 07:38:00 PM »

Please scale the pictures!

Anywho, is this what the scene is reduced to? Is there anyone looking into things other than DVD flashing? Depressing...

OggyUK

• Archived User
« Reply #50 on: June 25, 2011, 03:07:00 AM »

I can't edit my posts either :/

So no scaling of images from me.

OzModChips

• Archived User
« Reply #51 on: June 25, 2011, 07:30:00 AM »

QUOTE(amak1131 @ Jun 25 2011, 02:38 AM) View Post

Anywho, is this what the scene is reduced to? Is there anyone looking into things other than DVD flashing? Depressing...

Well there is a little thing called the x360key, but of course most people in the scene will fling mud at it as they either cannot afford it, or work for the company that will have a slightly smaller revenue stream because of it.

LightningStruckMyXbox

• Archived User
« Reply #52 on: June 25, 2011, 10:53:00 AM »

QUOTE(CHI3f @ Jun 23 2011, 01:08 PM) View Post

It is nice to be able to fit everything you need in one of your pants pockets. I have a friend that has moved across country so I am mailing him everything he needs to flash his drive. All of it will fit in a padded envelope. Needing less stuff to accomplish the same task is nice. I personally think knocking a PC out of the equasion is great.

Wait, the lizard works completely without a PC now? As in you never need A PC even when you first get it or whenever you have to get new FW? No? Then don't say it doesn't require a PC. This isn't even a story. All there is to this is a product name and a 3d pic of what looks like a generic electronic device. How people can start comparing between existing products and this is a joke.

HotKnife420

• Archived User
« Reply #53 on: June 25, 2011, 04:24:00 PM »

QUOTE(Khaine @ Jun 24 2011, 10:47 PM) View Post

I totally am!

In honesty, I don't own any of that stuff... I had my PC in bits, a spare 360 motherboard in bits (former RROD, missing it's DVD drive and key, and it's LIVE banned so I was using it to power drives) and flashed my Sammy like that... first flash I ever did too!

I'm considering getting the X360USB and CK3Lite with a molex to AC adaptor so I can flash from my netbook. I hate having my PC in bits. Either that or I'm going to get a very long SATA cable, the backplate breakout that takes a molex from inside the PC to outside the PC and the CK3Lite.

Haven't decided yet...

Or you can do what I did....
... a while back I built a HTPC in a 360 chasis...eventually, I got a case for it, and bought 2 card readers (wanted to just use one, but I couldn't find one with everything I needed - read on). Here's how it works:
My 5.25" card reader has a SATA pass-thru (not e-sata), so I have a nice sata port on the outside of my box to plug into. My 3.5" card reader has a molex plug on it, so I can plug in my dvd power adapter (or CK3, or whatever you may be using). Unfortunately, both card readers come with extra headers like headphones and stuff that are already plugged in, so I've got totally useless ports on both cards tongue.gif No biggie tho - gets the job done every time (tho it's ICH7, and from what I'm reading I'll need to upgrade if I want to read keys from slim drives... of course, I'll personally verify no matter how much I read tongue.gif)

Hope that helps, tho!

pif001

• Archived User
« Reply #54 on: June 26, 2011, 11:47:00 AM »

If this one goes on sale next week...that means t-x knew about the product in advance and made their announcement!

anthongy817

• Archived User
« Reply #55 on: June 28, 2011, 11:05:00 PM »

So how far off is the release of this product?

Wanting to purchase a few items i.e. X360USB, Probe 3, CK3 Pro, and Molex adapter. I don't want to dish out all that money for something more convenient and cheaper to be released in a month.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]