xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Rb63 For Xbox  (Read 929 times)

IronestMaiden

• Archived User
Rb63 For Xbox
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2004, 10:30:00 PM »

actually i play with the df clan many times before and everysingle time i play atleast one of u's is cheating,and dont try to lie i get kicked when i own all ur asses in the server and i am not even cheating.do u want me to name names of ppl in ur clan that cheat?

spliffeh

• Archived User
Rb63 For Xbox
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2004, 10:46:00 AM »

lol looks like u made lots ov friends iron lmao you retard

brandonbr22own

• Archived User
Rb63 For Xbox
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2004, 12:40:00 PM »

Iron just cause you lack the skill to play this game and oh dare I mention editing the umd file.  Don't call out the dF crew for cheating.  We are a respected Crew and don't need to be bashed by Assholes like you.  We not only play on Xlink, and XBC,  but we also play on XBL.  Which you can't cheat on.  Its funny how you are trying to pass the cheat buck off on someone else other than Yourself.  But if we are cheaters then I suppose it takes one to know one.  Find another forum,  cause like spliffeh said I doubt you have made many friends here.   mad.gif  muhaha.gif

Ten-96

• Archived User
Rb63 For Xbox
« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2004, 03:14:00 PM »

Sorry to digress, but I haven't been able to find the .umd file.  Do you have to have the game backed up on your xbxo harddrive?  If not, where can I find it?  My xbox isn't modded but I can access the harddrive via ftp and the splinter cell exploit.

Ten-96

• Archived User
Rb63 For Xbox
« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2004, 03:35:00 PM »

Is there another way?  I can only ftp to my xbox when I have the splinter cell game in the D: drive.  If I eject the game, my ftp session is over.  I guess I should have mentioned that I haven't modded my xbox, just using the sc exploit for ftp access.  Am I dead in the water?

Ten-96

• Archived User
Rb63 For Xbox
« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2004, 02:15:00 PM »

My pc does have a dvd-rom and a dvd+rw drive.  I was under the impression that pc's couldn't read xbox games.  Is there something out there or on xbins that will allow your pc to read xbox game discs?  I know there is a program that will take the info off of an xbox game disc and burn it to a cd-rw or dvd+/-rw disc.  If that's the case then I should be able take whatever files the program reads and place them in a folder for editing.  Let me know if you get a chance.

TrailerUK

• Archived User
Rb63 For Xbox
« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2004, 06:11:00 AM »

um doesnt Qwix or xISO allow u to look into the xbox game when it son ure pc??

dietz

• Archived User
Rb63 For Xbox
« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2004, 07:59:00 AM »

Yes, Xiso does...
With Xiso You can extract the DVD content to your HD.
With Qwix you can extract the content of an iso file.

Ten-96

• Archived User
Rb63 For Xbox
« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2004, 12:46:00 PM »

Thanks dietz.  I'll go and get those two and give it a shot.  I appreciate the feedback.

Ten-96

• Archived User
Rb63 For Xbox
« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2004, 04:34:00 PM »

Thanks, all.  I'll have to check xbox ripper out as well.  I downloaded xiso and xiso manager.  I haven'y had the chance to use either one just yet.  I should be able to get to it sometime soon.  I'm currently editing some video clips for friends and need all of my system's cpu power for the job.  Again, thanks for all of the suggestions.
Pages: 1 [2]