xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Rb63 For Xbox  (Read 930 times)

xOoDarkShadowOox

• Archived User
Rb63 For Xbox
« on: May 18, 2004, 06:44:00 PM »

does anyone know ho to hex edit sounds or the character to run fast cuz i seen people run fast!can someone tell me how to hex edit it or give me a site thanx.

This post has been edited by xOoDarkShadowOox: May 23 2004, 10:56 PM

Corspegrinder99

• Archived User
Rb63 For Xbox
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2004, 08:26:00 PM »

only thing i did with RB6 involving HEX editing was hex editing the gamesaves (profile.sav) with multiple primarys,molotovs,etc. and then resigning with XSaveSig.

theboss666

• Archived User
Rb63 For Xbox
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2004, 10:46:00 PM »

i have already tryed it and it is impossible to do so anytime you edit something it doesnt load ever,so this game doesnt support shit like that

HSDEMONZ

• Archived User
Rb63 For Xbox
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2004, 05:04:00 PM »

QUOTE (theboss666 @ May 19 2004, 02:39 AM)
i have already tryed it and it is impossible to do so anytime you edit something it doesnt load ever,so this game doesnt support shit like that

Everything the first posted asked about.. can be done easily.

Don't "guess" and lcaim it to be fact.

Editing the UMD file makes it possible.

skit_____

• Archived User
Rb63 For Xbox
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2004, 07:14:00 PM »

theboss you never know what you are talking about.

IronestMaiden

• Archived User
Rb63 For Xbox
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2004, 12:50:00 PM »

no skit but sorry pal i think your wrong,no your not wrong your just stupid. I used to play with teh boss666 aka the infamous Mad Max who used to be a god at rs3 on xbc.I have seen him do some godlike stuff it was fuckin amazed and i see exactly what he was trying to do.He was lying trying to keep something from getting out thats all.i think we all remember what happened with the profile saves and what a big mess that was and still is  

xgpu

• Archived User
Rb63 For Xbox
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2004, 08:42:00 AM »

wow...that mr. peabody reminds me of someone I've known of for years...oh yeah, Bill Gates and MS lol.  Never seen anyone so selfish with info that should be, well, known to others.  Anyway, claiming something like that as your own is the same as me going into the INI file for RainbowSix on PC or, any other CFG or INI inclusive game, make some adjustments and then going to a tweak forum and discuss my settings and then get pissed at some guy who's sharing his thoughts on INI editing, who's just trying to help others get into the editing band-wagon.  MR PEABODY, if you're out there, you just made a huge ass of yourself.  People on PC have been doing this for ages, locating a particular file that hosts all of the cvar info or variables in by no means any kind of major feat or, find.  I've literally opened up damn near every file in the "unreal engine" based games within the system directory directory, with a hex editor to see what lies within.  I think it's common practice.  Leave a guy alone who's just trying to help.  Of course, you're probably so much in shame at this point and, feel like a major a** hence, will probably not return to see the rest of your humility.  See ya around Billy G.

This post has been edited by xgpu: Aug 31 2004, 03:48 PM

spliffeh

• Archived User
Rb63 For Xbox
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2004, 01:34:00 PM »

i agree with hsdemon the boss u dont know shit dont reply to threds u have no clu about & ironmaiden if u seen him doing qoat godlike stuff lmao  hes just a download freek downloading  gamesaves or shit to edit files on the hdd whitch is not godlike at all.

anser to the orijinal post is yes you can eddit evrything in the game speed u walk speed u fire how hi u jump if its a jump game lol how many frags u have what guns u can carry ect ect ect point is u can change anything you want.

most wont work on xbox live only xbconnect cause u need it on hdd to eddit only haxing on live would be equipment and godmode.

i dont know how to do this on live all i know is it involvs the profile saves. but i do know how to do anything on xbconnect.

so boss stop missleading ppl when u dont know shit!!

This post has been edited by spliffeh: Aug 31 2004, 08:36 PM

IronestMaiden

• Archived User
Rb63 For Xbox
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2004, 05:38:00 PM »

spliff ur an idiot on so many levels i dont know where to begin.And on that note stop being a fuckin hypocrite when u dont know anything.Mad MAx who still plays on xbc and xlink is a god to a point.Before demons posted the stuff he did about the umd's and the button hacks, he also still knows some shit that nobody else knows how to do ie edit weapons,glass walls and some other shit.(its funny how the masses dont know how to edit weapons and glass wall cheats havent been posted yet?could that possibly be the reason?)Max had all this shit bac in janurary of 2004 thats a good six months before demons posted his findings,and when u see a bullet split 4 ways and someone kill 4 ppl in less than a second its pretty fuckin god like to me ok buddy,and spliff i just wanna know what have you actually changed in this game?have you discovered anything new at all?not shit thats what i thought
"most wont work on xbox live only xbconnect cause u need it on hdd to eddit only haxing on live would be equipment and godmode."
what are you a fucking stooge?if you wanna tell me how to play back-ups on live u can go right ahead cuz i am sure you dont,just to correct what you sed you cant have god mode on live stupid fuc u cant have an edited umd file on live.But spliff dont post if u dont know what ur talkin about.Y dont you come and play max on xbc anytime, he can completely dominate servers with and without cheats, i have seen him to do it many times and lets see what you really know how to do on xbc,lets see asshole. And let me clearify ur post xgpu peabody was the first one to find any of this shit before anybody else even knew it existed bac in november of last year he was teh only one to have shit like this so in my opinion i would say he did kinda figure it out he was the first

spliffeh

• Archived User
Rb63 For Xbox
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2004, 06:21:00 AM »

like i said b4 plzz dont post u dont know what u talking about.

1. i never ever said u can play backups on live
2. i said i know how to hack most things on xbconnect
3. i said all i know about live hacking is how to download a ar profile and use it

so the post u just made was unesaserrory crap.

so basacly all i said about the original post was yes u can make it run faster and change moast things like he asked

i sugest u get some fater specs or if you allreaddy own fat specs go and sue specsavers  beerchug.gif

& if he is a hacking god whitch you say he is and u seen him doing it then why does he say in the post no u cant hack anything on ba it just crashes or not suported. lmao

nextime you try look like you & your bumbchum know what u talking about plzz plzz do ya homework first dont contredickt ya selfs in posts thers no need in chatting bs in here you may fool ya gueeky friends but remember wer not all skinny spotty gueeks

Visor

• Archived User
Rb63 For Xbox
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2004, 12:25:00 PM »

Did you even try?  Try searching for rainbow... you know, look.

IronestMaiden

• Archived User
Rb63 For Xbox
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2004, 05:25:00 PM »

actually this post was made during rs3 was out if u were smart enough to look at the date but sorry u werent,also as i sed before i will say agian the reason he sed that was for keeping the shit he found out in the bag and not letting it out.for example did u know how to bad rs3 got the last few months on xbc before black arrow came out?thanks to what demons posted everybody wiht a modded xbox had fuckin autoaim,that wasnt fuckin cool,u fuckin idiot stoner maybe u need to smoke less to grow smarter.and one other thing he told me demons posted after him because demons post fuckin ruined xbc and xlink,so many kids found out how to do autoaim after that granted they didnt know how to really tweak the file but they got the basics,and if u notice nexxt to the boss's name it ses banned for that reason alone because he spoke his mind and demons i guess didnt like that banned him for it  

spliffeh

• Archived User
Rb63 For Xbox
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2004, 10:31:00 AM »

QUOTE (IronestMaiden @ Sep 14 2004, 01:21 AM)
actually this post was made during rs3 was out if u were smart enough to look at the date but sorry u werent,also as i sed before i will say agian the reason he sed that was for keeping the shit he found out in the bag and not letting it out.for example did u know how to bad rs3 got the last few months on xbc before black arrow came out?thanks to what demons posted everybody wiht a modded xbox had fuckin autoaim,that wasnt fuckin cool,u fuckin idiot stoner maybe u need to smoke less to grow smarter.and one other thing he told me demons posted after him because demons post fuckin ruined xbc and xlink,so many kids found out how to do autoaim after that granted they didnt know how to really tweak the file but they got the basics,and if u notice nexxt to the boss's name it ses banned for that reason alone because he spoke his mind and demons i guess didnt like that banned him for it

shh ur a idiot no1 wants to read the crap you post specially after u get caught out lying now PISS OFF

IronestMaiden

• Archived User
Rb63 For Xbox
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2004, 12:18:00 PM »

ok smartguy what am i lying about i completely  missed that?

brandonbr22own

• Archived User
Rb63 For Xbox
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2004, 07:02:00 PM »

Iron you are the most retarded person I have seen post on here.  Stick to reading the post instead of posting yourself.  You are only confusing people with your idiotic thoughts of how to edit files.  Oh and don't slam DF asshole when you don't even know us.  Fucker.  muhaha.gif
Pages: [1] 2