xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Rainbow6 Hacking  (Read 1855 times)

The Juggler

• Archived User
Rainbow6 Hacking
« Reply #30 on: December 20, 2003, 07:31:00 PM »

tongue.gif

Is it just me or is CAPS LOCK like yelling?

byt3-ra1d

• Archived User
Rainbow6 Hacking
« Reply #31 on: December 21, 2003, 05:54:00 AM »

QUOTE (Corspegrinder99 @ Dec 20 2003, 06:28 PM)
DONT PRIVATE MESSAGE ME ANYMORE!!! i am making a tutorial soon on how to do this so dont AIM me or nething just have patience the tutorial is on the way. (but if there is anyone out there who just wants to know what file to edit it is the profile.sav file but the tricky part is signing it)

easiest way i have found is make a ppf out of the hacked xbe, saves everyone the time of doing it themselfs.

The Juggler

• Archived User
Rainbow6 Hacking
« Reply #32 on: December 21, 2003, 06:13:00 AM »

Unfortunately, a ppf won't let people customize which weapons they'd like. Unless he wants to make like 12 ppfs.

Wakeboarder26

• Archived User
Rainbow6 Hacking
« Reply #33 on: December 21, 2003, 09:39:00 PM »

hey i cant find the PROFILE.SAV file but i did find a file called profiles_bg.dds , it thats not it where can i find the  PROFILE.SAV file. i couldnt find it anywhere i looked in the d: partiton of my HD where the actual game files were but i didnt find it anywhere in there. if i found it i know i would be able to actually hack it.

please help and thanks
                     Wakeboarder26

byt3-ra1d

• Archived User
Rainbow6 Hacking
« Reply #34 on: December 22, 2003, 04:34:00 AM »

QUOTE (Wakeboarder26 @ Dec 22 2003, 01:39 AM)
hey i cant find the PROFILE.SAV file but i did find a file called profiles_bg.dds , it thats not it where can i find the  PROFILE.SAV file. i couldnt find it anywhere i looked in the d: partiton of my HD where the actual game files were but i didnt find it anywhere in there. if i found it i know i would be able to actually hack it.

please help and thanks
                     Wakeboarder26

its a save file so look in the E: partition in the folder "udata" it will in one of the subdirectories

Cookiesrus

• Archived User
Rainbow6 Hacking
« Reply #35 on: December 22, 2003, 11:15:00 AM »

hi i need some help doing this, so far i have done this

Prepared a profile.sav with the weaponry i want, (maybes thats whats wrong)

Re signed the profile.sav and transfered it it back into my save.

loaded it up and it says damaged!

Im almost bald, help!

havocaose

• Archived User
Rainbow6 Hacking
« Reply #36 on: December 22, 2003, 11:28:00 AM »

im guessing that the signage is all the crazy symbols that look out of place (random parenthesis and letters) so i just put periods over them... but when i use xbox game resigner, rb6 isn't in the list so i dont know what to type in for sig: current and calculated...

havocaose

• Archived User
Rainbow6 Hacking
« Reply #37 on: December 22, 2003, 11:29:00 AM »

QUOTE (byt3-ra1d @ Dec 21 2003, 03:54 PM)
QUOTE (Corspegrinder99 @ Dec 20 2003, 06:28 PM)
DONT PRIVATE MESSAGE ME ANYMORE!!! i am making a tutorial soon on how to do this so dont AIM me or nething just have patience the tutorial is on the way. (but if there is anyone out there who just wants to know what file to edit it is the profile.sav file but the tricky part is signing it)

easiest way i have found is make a ppf out of the hacked xbe, saves everyone the time of doing it themselfs.

ya but if hes running these saved game on live, how can he be using a hacked xbe.... unless i completely misunderstood how to sign games.. do you hack the xbe and then the xbe will sign it when you load the profile or something?

havocaose

• Archived User
Rainbow6 Hacking
« Reply #38 on: December 22, 2003, 03:36:00 PM »

one other thing... if you set the glauncher as your secondary and the room has it disabled will it disapear, what if you set it as your primary, will this let you get around the disable glauncher or can the primary slot only hold primary weapons..

Grimfull

• Archived User
Rainbow6 Hacking
« Reply #39 on: December 22, 2003, 04:57:00 PM »

byt3 what do u have to say about what i said? or are you ignoring the truth.

Xbox-Savage

• Archived User
Rainbow6 Hacking
« Reply #40 on: December 22, 2003, 07:05:00 PM »

ohmy.gif  oooooh , me wants to know!!!

havocaose

• Archived User
Rainbow6 Hacking
« Reply #41 on: December 22, 2003, 08:50:00 PM »

QUOTE (Grimfull @ Dec 21 2003, 02:31 AM)
QUOTE (byt3-ra1d @ Dec 20 2003, 03:11 AM)
QUOTE (JeSTeR7 @ Dec 19 2003, 06:33 PM)
It's one thing when you change the files and figure out what files to edit, figure out what to change, and end up with the ability to hack an online game.

It's another when all you do is ask someone how to do it.  That makes you nothing more than a common cheater.

So true... The only reason i can live with myself for cheating is that i know 80% of the people im playing have no life and play *insert game name here* all the time. I get on maby 3 hours a week maby more maby less...

How can i possibly beat someone with 200 hours under their belt where as i only have around 20 (or less).

Cheating saves me the time of finding the glitches (wall walking for mechassault and the gun glitch on rainbow six 3) where i can play with everyone who glitches and still somewhat hold my own.

You are, the biggest loser ever. Ok so pretty much what you are saying is... "Since people play more than me and are better than me, i will just cheat to be better than them! Cause i am so awesome and have a life and cant play a lot" Lol ya you do suck games. I owned your ass at halo and im sure you suck at everything. If you wanna be good, play more. You just dont deserve to live.

i think your so offended by this because your one of the people that sits at home all day practicing xbox.. probably why you beat him in halo, you are freaking out at the possiblility of people who have a life being better at you in a videogame

The Juggler

• Archived User
Rainbow6 Hacking
« Reply #42 on: December 23, 2003, 07:16:00 AM »

QUOTE (byt3-ra1d @ Dec 22 2003, 10:24 PM)
use the universal tutorial on allowing the check to be disabled.

When you're done beating up little school girls, can you post a link to this tutorial? rolleyes.gif

The Juggler

• Archived User
Rainbow6 Hacking
« Reply #43 on: December 24, 2003, 01:17:00 PM »

QUOTE (byt3-ra1d @ Dec 23 2003, 06:27 PM)

http://xbox-saves.co...veGameCheck.txt

So, what is the program referred to as IDA in that tutorial?

I did a search on google, but...
I'm going to assume it's not about the Inernatoinal Dyslexia Assocaitoin.

Grimfull

• Archived User
Rainbow6 Hacking
« Reply #44 on: December 24, 2003, 07:21:00 PM »

QUOTE (byt3-ra1d @ Dec 23 2003, 03:14 AM)
QUOTE (Grimfull @ Dec 22 2003, 08:57 PM)
byt3 what do u have to say about what i said? or are you ignoring the truth.

The truth that you look up my friends on xbc and harass them? Or is that a lie?

I did not "look up" your friend on xbc. I was looking for a game of halo to join and i saw your name hosting rainbow six 3. So I found it was my duty as a gamer to warn everyone in the room that you hack. so i joined but no one was in it. forget what i said, probally something like, " you are a cheating loser...etc...etc." ( you know just the truth) then I left. then your friend (who is using the exact same name as you which is why i thought it was you in the first place) joins my halo room and says what was that about.

then stuff happened and i kicked him and owned some people in halo.

all that was unneccsary to type out....im tired, merry xmas. dont bring your hacks to CS or i will wtfpwn you.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4