xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Rainbow6 Hacking  (Read 1852 times)

nancy_kerrigan

• Archived User
Rainbow6 Hacking
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2003, 01:35:00 AM »

hey, can u gimme the info on how to hack the savegame?

is it done with a hex editor?

keyleron

• Archived User
Rainbow6 Hacking
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2003, 04:18:00 PM »

My profile keeps saying it's damaged after I try to edit it...hrm.....looks like it's back to the drawing board for me

My unedited profile has R63rdWeapons.AssaultG3A3........................................R6Weapons.R6GrenadeLauncherHE.......................l.<..@....@

I want 3 gl's and a g3a3, when I try just copying the gl data over the next two slots, it doesn't work...sigh

Corspegrinder99

• Archived User
Rainbow6 Hacking
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2003, 04:55:00 PM »

you have to delete ALL of the signage and sign it again once it is edited (you must have Rb6 on your HDD to sign it)

keyleron

• Archived User
Rainbow6 Hacking
« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2003, 05:19:00 PM »

Corpse, I sent you a friend req on live, IIWhiskeyCrazy, so you can give me a hand.  I don't know what the sinage is to delete it, and I have a modded box with r6 on the drive, so how do I re-sign it?

keyleron

• Archived User
Rainbow6 Hacking
« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2003, 02:12:00 AM »

Trying to use IDA Pro and the Xflirt sig, but it won't read the sig...sigh...looks like I get to play hit and miss on changing values in the xbe

The Juggler

• Archived User
Rainbow6 Hacking
« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2003, 06:48:00 AM »

QUOTE (Corspegrinder99 @ Dec 18 2003, 02:48 AM)
you have to delete ALL of the signage and sign it again once it is edited (you must have Rb6 on your HDD to sign it)

Where in the file is the signage that you deleted and also, what method did you use to resign the profile.sav?

byt3-ra1d

• Archived User
Rainbow6 Hacking
« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2003, 02:30:00 PM »

too bad the sources were never released for that xsave sig program... it would be much easier

keyleron

• Archived User
Rainbow6 Hacking
« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2003, 05:35:00 PM »

Okay Corpse, I deleted everything except the weapons, and when I try to load the profile, it STILL says corrupted.  Help me out here man, I'm too stupid to get this to work...lol...just make me a profile with a g3a3 and 3 he launchers:P

Gibby 117

• Archived User
Rainbow6 Hacking
« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2003, 09:04:00 AM »

figure it out your self, if you wanna hack on XBL, do it yourself then i dont mind it cause then i takes skills.

JeSTeR7

• Archived User
Rainbow6 Hacking
« Reply #24 on: December 19, 2003, 02:40:00 PM »

It's one thing when you change the files and figure out what files to edit, figure out what to change, and end up with the ability to hack an online game.

It's another when all you do is ask someone how to do it.  That makes you nothing more than a common cheater.

The Juggler

• Archived User
Rainbow6 Hacking
« Reply #25 on: December 20, 2003, 06:54:00 AM »

QUOTE (JeSTeR7 @ Dec 20 2003, 12:33 AM)
It's one thing when you change the files and figure out what files to edit, figure out what to change, and end up with the ability to hack an online game.

It's another when all you do is ask someone how to do it.  That makes you nothing more than a common cheater.

I'm curious how long it took you to figure out how to mod your xbox by yourself....

I've been messing around with some of the R6 files, yet the ability to 'cheat' eludes me. It seems that the .ini files in the system directory get written over every time you load the game. (which is strange since wouldn't they normally be on the disc?)  They don't get transferred into the cache anyway, so do they really matter?

Of course my intentions are not to cheat on Live (since I don't have that service at the moment...), but mearly to mess around in system link mode.
but, if you don't want to give info, that's fine.  It's your choice.  But keep in mind that xbox-scene forums were intended as an information sharing community, not a bragging communtiy.

JeSTeR7

• Archived User
Rainbow6 Hacking
« Reply #26 on: December 20, 2003, 12:10:00 PM »

QUOTE (byt3-ra1d @ Dec 20 2003, 03:11 AM)
QUOTE (JeSTeR7 @ Dec 19 2003, 06:33 PM)

It's another when all you do is ask someone how to do it.  That makes you nothing more than a common cheater.

So true... The only reason i can live with myself for cheating is that i know 80% of the people im playing have no life and play *insert game name here* all the time. I get on maby 3 hours a week maby more maby less...

How can i possibly beat someone with 200 hours under their belt where as i only have around 20 (or less).

Cheating saves me the time of finding the glitches (wall walking for mechassault and the gun glitch on rainbow six 3) where i can play with everyone who glitches and still somewhat hold my own.

byt3-ra1d, I didn't realize the point is to "beat" everyone, I thought it was just to have fun.  If someone puts a lot of time into a game, it's because they enjoy doing it, and enjoy bettering themselves in that game.  Just because you spend more time searching through the games files than you do playing the game, does not mean you need to cheat.

I just don't understand what satisfaction can come from cheating in the games online.  You are basically the terrorists of the online gaming community.  You are out to ruin everyone's experience.  If you only play 3 hours week, you obviously don't care about playing the game at all.  You just think "I'm not that good at it, I should see if I can fuck it up for everyone else."

Juggler, I don't have a modded Xbox.

byt3-ra1d

• Archived User
Rainbow6 Hacking
« Reply #27 on: December 20, 2003, 02:25:00 PM »

Quote from: JeSTeR7,Dec 20 2003, 04:10 PM
Quote from: byt3-ra1d,Dec 20 2003, 03:11 AM

Corspegrinder99

• Archived User
Rainbow6 Hacking
« Reply #28 on: December 20, 2003, 02:28:00 PM »

DONT PRIVATE MESSAGE ME ANYMORE!!! i am making a tutorial soon on how to do this so dont AIM me or nething just have patience the tutorial is on the way. (but if there is anyone out there who just wants to know what file to edit it is the profile.sav file but the tricky part is signing it)

Grimfull

• Archived User
Rainbow6 Hacking
« Reply #29 on: December 20, 2003, 04:31:00 PM »

QUOTE (byt3-ra1d @ Dec 20 2003, 03:11 AM)
QUOTE (JeSTeR7 @ Dec 19 2003, 06:33 PM)

It's another when all you do is ask someone how to do it.  That makes you nothing more than a common cheater.

So true... The only reason i can live with myself for cheating is that i know 80% of the people im playing have no life and play *insert game name here* all the time. I get on maby 3 hours a week maby more maby less...

How can i possibly beat someone with 200 hours under their belt where as i only have around 20 (or less).

Cheating saves me the time of finding the glitches (wall walking for mechassault and the gun glitch on rainbow six 3) where i can play with everyone who glitches and still somewhat hold my own.

You are, the biggest loser ever. Ok so pretty much what you are saying is... "Since people play more than me and are better than me, i will just cheat to be better than them! Cause i am so awesome and have a life and cant play a lot" Lol ya you do suck games. I owned your ass at halo and im sure you suck at everything. If you wanna be good, play more. You just dont deserve to live.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4