xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Alternative Contruction Set  (Read 184 times)

hump

• Archived User
Alternative Contruction Set
« on: December 27, 2004, 10:51:00 AM »

laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif

hump

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2005, 03:54:00 PM »

all these looks and not one response. thats what i expected bunch of lamers

no reviews , no opinions , nothing

ohhh yeah, your welcome lamers

Moleman

• Recovered User
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2005, 09:26:00 PM »

It's pretty nice, but no game viewer and it doesn't do anything the official one doesn't.  (That I noticed anyway)  It's still quite an accomplishment, and I was suprised by the small filesize.

grifter66

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2005, 03:15:00 PM »

I can't download anything from there. When I clicked any link on that site it just kept routing me back in a circle from the main page to the item back to teh main page again.

So what's the point to posting a link and telling people get something there is no option for. There is no option to download anything
You shoul ddownload it to your computer, zip it, and then e,ail it to me.

grifter66

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2005, 06:01:00 PM »

Someone downloaded and gave it to me.

Here is my opinion:
THIS THING SUCKS....

I'm not lashing out at you I know that you were just trying to be helpfull and tyhat you didn't write the program
I'm just asking what were you thinking by posted a link to something useless.
You said that you could do so much with this....That's a crock of shit! You can't do anything with this at all.

1. There is no readme with an explination of instructions on how this thing operates and there is no readme about why the instructions were excluded from this.

2. There is no .exe for an installation as well as no .exe for a file opener
It's a fact that you need a .exe specifically designed to open the files that come with a program that require you to open files.

3. All there are a bunch of .H and .CPP files with no way to open them or info on where to get/obtain a tool in order to open these file types

4. So you need the .exe for the installation of the pakage and then you need the .exe for teh installation of the tool for .H and .PCC files so that you can open them.

Now I just have to ask, where the hell did you find this piece of shit thing?

This a dead piece of (I don't know what to call this) that is just going to wind up taking space up on someone's computer.

grifter66

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2005, 03:13:00 PM »

Ok that explains a lot...I though this was someting for modifying the X-Box version of the game....No wonder I couldn't understand it......(LOL)  My bad!