xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Cheating Over Systme Link  (Read 421 times)

timofren

• Archived User
Cheating Over Systme Link
« on: December 20, 2004, 03:28:00 AM »

The following ppf patches make small adjustments to your map files such as : more ammo, slightly longer sword range, more powerful guns, run faster etc...

these are adjusted just a small amout so when playing system link with your friends you have a advantage over them and they hopefully they wont know.

I suggest making a new folder on your xbox hdd such as E/games/halocheet/ then put all the modded maps in their so when u play system link just acces this new halo2 from the menu. and away you go.  

some of the changes only work when you are hosting the game, so try to host at all times.

Hav fun winning

http://www.hxbdev.org/forum/viewtopic.php?...b02bd2cb572a0a3

no need to flame cause this is just to prove your beta than your friends. not to be a cheeter on XBC or Live or anything. not tht u can use it on xbl :D

BinaryMod

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2004, 07:03:00 AM »

I enjoy changing the oringinal maps to make things more fun.  but to simply cheat your friends on a system link?  are you that bad?

d0wnlab

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2004, 08:50:00 AM »

dude.. you suck.

we'll still beat you.  stay home.

gcskate27

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2004, 11:31:00 AM »

this is just to prove your beta than your friends

better by having an unfair advantage?

da_shiznit

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2004, 11:54:00 AM »

ok nuff flaming... <_<   everyone knows how to do this sh!t anyways

jkjk

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2004, 10:40:00 AM »

Loser. This post should get deleted!

polyesterjones

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2004, 12:38:00 PM »

No one is putting a gun to your heads and forcing you to use it.

IronestMaiden

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2004, 02:13:00 PM »

ya really is this kid a fuckin retard?do you want to make all the people that play xbc and kai want to get live?i have both but still prefer xbc,so dont fuckin ruin it.but seroiusly timofren do you enjoy mr brownstone?or is it just your this fuckin stupid on a regular basis?mods plz delete this post only contributing to more sys link cheating

naskhan

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2004, 02:15:00 PM »

I hate playin w/ fuckin faggots like urself.  Bitch get some skillz, funny thing is that I see homos like you playin kai all the time and still fuckin blast your asses goddamn buitches

DonaldMCRonald87

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2004, 02:21:00 PM »

ok, ironestmaiden and naskhan, STFU, first off everyone knows how to make these mods, he took his time so that everyone can have fun using them, and second off, everyone can get any mod and use it on Xbox Connect and it doesnt make them good so stop crying and shut up, this is a game hacking forum remember that next time you get mad at someone for hacking a game, if you want legit games go somewhere else

P.S. i would crush both of you 1 on 1 or teamskirmish, im probably one of the best players on xbox live

This post has been edited by DonaldMCRonald87: Dec 21 2004, 10:23 PM

timofren

• Archived User
« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2004, 04:40:00 AM »

Oi this is for system link only. sure they can use it on xbc if they want.but if u have a good enoguh connection for XBC then GET LIVE or r u just to poor.

this is just  to impress your friends on system link, thats just if any of u people have any.

DonaldMCRonald87 knows what im talkin about.
good man

Pugilist

• Archived User
« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2004, 06:57:00 AM »

It's people like you that make me hate playing tunneling apps.  I hope you and your whole kind die a horrible death and choke on the crap that comes out of my butt hole.  I don't care if you're trying to impress you friends, because you, for sure and without a doubt, suck at Halo 2 and I know that you wouldn't bother turning something like this off before gaming online despite what you say.  In my mind people that use the trainers for single player use them for multiplayer whether its online or lan without others knowing.  The only thing you're good at using is probably the Rocket Launcher and Plasma Sword and suck at using all the rest of the weapons, so you use these to try to exceed the people that are better than you.  I'm not going to argue with you or anybody else after this reply, because anybody that uses these hacks/trainers all suck.  If I showed my friends trainers in Halo 2 that would not be like "WOW! That's cool dude." My friends would say "Who gives a ****.", so don't say there to show your friends, their there to cheat you prick.

DonaldMCRonald87, no one gives a shit if you're one of the best Halo 2 players on Xblive.  I can compare Xblive in the online gaming community to the rich part of town and everybody else that lives in the middle-class side of town or low-class is XBC and Xlink, and you know what happens when the Rich punk comes to the slums of town they get thrown around and owned and their punkass egos of being the best is shattered, so you need to STFU.

Peace and happy gaming fellas.

Milwaukee Don

• Archived User
« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2004, 09:43:00 AM »

Fuck you fucking cheaters. Seriously. What a horrrrrible way to destroy an awesome game that we can play online for free. Maybe Xlink and XBC should figure out a way to ban people who cheat, or create a specific arena just for all the noob cheaters that don't have any skills.

I don't usually flame on any message board, but this post definitely hits a sore nerve for me. What a way to ruin an awesome game and free service for EVERYBODY, you fucking faggot!

2der

• Archived User
« Reply #13 on: December 25, 2004, 11:02:00 PM »

:grr:  :grr:

this really.... fucken sucks... Imma be pissed if people on kai use this shit.. shure.. we wont use it.. but other people that suck will use it.. which will make ME suck....  :angry: , and anyone that dosent use it... fuck you cheaters

d3fault_dot_xbe

• Archived User
« Reply #14 on: December 26, 2004, 02:17:00 AM »

jeez what a bunch of whiney babies... if you're so scared that other people will have an advantage over you, then use the damn mod yourself too............

or just stop being a poor bastard and buy xbox live...