xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Jtag In Pc Case Mod  (Read 268 times)

modman420

• Archived User
Jtag In Pc Case Mod
« on: April 05, 2013, 10:26:00 AM »

well i have a extra falcon jtag i'm gonna use for my shop for customers to play with.i got this case brand new and i wanna do something with it so here is the plan.ll take this V3 blak edition case and pimp it out the case is nice.i wanna try a new type of paint job thats a faded blk n red but looks kinda like marble almost.i never did a paint fade lke this so should be fun.i will also add a 7inch screen to the front a ton of fans and run it all from a atx power supply will install a sound mod and a 2tb hdd and two custom controllers.will also use this build for episode one of my new modcast im working on.here are a few pics so far.
here is the box
IPB Image
IPB Image
mounted this piece of plexi with stand offs for the motherboard
IPB Image
here is the screen bezel
IPB Image
here is the faceplate
IPB Image
test fitting from the back
IPB Image
after bondo and jb weld and sanding everythig came out flush and smooth
IPB Image
IPB Image

modman420

• Archived User
Jtag In Pc Case Mod
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2013, 01:55:00 PM »

ok so i cut a side window and started the paint job i did a red and black crimson fade with a damaged look because this will be a cod black ops zombies case with chrome trim and details i installed a sound mod and the mini lcd everything is coming along great.i will have a few more updates soon.he paint job came out just as i wanted it to with a mirror finish.

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

modman420

• Archived User
Jtag In Pc Case Mod
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2013, 09:32:00 PM »

http://www.youtube.c...I...740&index=1
quick update on the screen

modman420

• Archived User
Jtag In Pc Case Mod
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2013, 07:07:00 PM »

got my decals cut and ready then applied them they came out great gonna mount dog tag from tv switch or for inside window.working on two custom controllers to go with the system and i gotta do up the rest of the side window and pimp it up a little here are a few pics.
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

modman420

• Archived User
Jtag In Pc Case Mod
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2013, 02:12:00 PM »

here are the top shells to the controllers i'm making to go with the case mod they are BO zombie themed controllers both will be rapid fire with the godfather chip  and a few extra things i'm working out to add to them here are a few pics so far.
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

modman420

• Archived User
Jtag In Pc Case Mod
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2013, 08:21:00 PM »

here is the player 2 controller i still have to do the battery pack.i am gonna take some sand paper and scuff up the thumb sticks and dpad to make them look damaged and shadow them a little but all looks good so far.
this one has rapid fire mod bullet buttons zombie eyeball.will be adding bloody figerprints to triggers.
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

modman420

• Archived User
Jtag In Pc Case Mod
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2013, 06:50:00 AM »

Here it is all done came out great im really happy with it here are a few pics full build and demo are in the video.
enjoy and happy modding to all.

.here we have a flacon jtag xbox 360 with a 1.3 hdd a 7inch lcd screen modded into a custom pc case with 8 fans flashed dvd drive (LT3.0) with a custom controller and call of duty black ops zombie theme with custom sounds.the system has over 200 360 games and 175 XBLA games and 30 original xbox games installed if you would like to own it email [email protected]
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image