xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: 16d5s V 1532 Fw. Best Option For Extracting Key.  (Read 188 times)

ozman911

• Archived User
16d5s V 1532 Fw. Best Option For Extracting Key.
« on: April 29, 2013, 11:49:00 PM »

Well I went ahead and ordered the usb spi programmer that I linked above.  in the worst case I can add it to my collection of programmers. So far it consist of an ART programmer, blackcat USB, and multiple DIY PIC chip DEV boards.  I contemplated on tryin a DIY solution but for the $10 or so it wasn't worth digging it all out.  

I have been flashing xbox 360 since the beginning but Ive been out of the scene for awhile.  This is my first Slim so im trying to catch up.  

I believe this is the Corona V4 or V3 board.  The pictures shown on the identify guide show it as a V4 but videos show it as a v3 so im still trying to figure that one out.  

Is there a tutorial that I am missing somewhere?  I would think that one would exist to dump the Key only without all the RGH/JTAG stuff.  

From what I can tell you only need the usb spi programmer (Nand-X) to dump the FW from the NAND chip.  Is this correct or am I missing something?

BoNg420

• Archived User
16d5s V 1532 Fw. Best Option For Extracting Key.
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2013, 05:16:00 AM »

QUOTE(ozman911 @ Apr 30 2013, 01:49 AM) View Post

Well I went ahead and ordered the usb spi programmer that I linked above.  in the worst case I can add it to my collection of programmers. So far it consist of an ART programmer, blackcat USB, and multiple DIY PIC chip DEV boards.  I contemplated on tryin a DIY solution but for the $10 or so it wasn't worth digging it all out.  

I have been flashing xbox 360 since the beginning but Ive been out of the scene for awhile.  This is my first Slim so im trying to catch up.  

I believe this is the Corona V4 or V3 board.  The pictures shown on the identify guide show it as a V4 but videos show it as a v3 so im still trying to figure that one out.  

Is there a tutorial that I am missing somewhere?  I would think that one would exist to dump the Key only without all the RGH/JTAG stuff.  

From what I can tell you only need the usb spi programmer (Nand-X) to dump the FW from the NAND chip.  Is this correct or am I missing something?

You need a DGX as well.

DGX programmer and the xecuter LTU PCB for the dvd drie