xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Question On F/w Ver In Jungle Flasher? (liteon)  (Read 13 times)

RoachForLife

• Archived User
Question On F/w Ver In Jungle Flasher? (liteon)
« on: December 24, 2010, 07:46:00 AM »

When in JF and in the Drive Properties it gives a version of the Liteon drive, is that always the actual model? For instance, if you have a 7480 and then ugrade to LT it would change to 93450, but what would show in JF?  As Ive pointed out in other threads Im running into a crappy scenario

-Someone else flashed my DVD
-They never gave bins or DVD Key
-They replaced their PC they flashed with
-I thought it was ixtreme 1.61 but unsure
-I tried looking to my VIA/SATA and did the recover from ixtreme but always gives tray half open msg after trying various ways to have it sticking out after power cycle

So my question is because my Drive Properties show the 7 series (which it began as, and if its on ixtreme would still be at) however if the guy put LT on there, it should be 9 series. Just not sure if it shows that in JF or not

I realize I can do MRA which is most likely what ill do but trying to avoid if I can
Thanks all

Ranger72

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2010, 08:52:00 AM »

Even if it was LT it will still show as 7 series.

Try the dummy from ixtreme option with tray half open. If it dont work then you will need to do the full MRA method.

RoachForLife

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2010, 01:39:00 PM »

crap, i was afraid of that. Ive tried the dummy from ixtreme over 30times without luck. So I think Im just going to give it a rest and do the MRA method to obtain the info.

Thanks for the info!