xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Where Are The Ddr Song Packs Located On The Hd?  (Read 123 times)

inocen1

• Archived User
Where Are The Ddr Song Packs Located On The Hd?
« on: June 01, 2004, 01:49:00 PM »

I was wondering if anyone could tell me where I could find the Dance Dance Revolution song packs that I've downloaded from Live.  Where does Live put them on the harddrive.  Are they transferable to someone else if I transfer the files to my computer?  
Thanks a lot,
Matthew

HeadBangingMonkey

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2004, 09:59:00 PM »

DDR songs are premium downloadable content and as you know aren't copieable under Xbox dashboard. But with a Modchip you should be able to copy them to another box still. I still haven't got round to doing this so I can't help much, but I'll try it sometime soon.

The data is usually stored under TDATA or UDATA... there are pleanty of guides telling you how to copy download content for other games such as mechasssault, maybe they'd be good ground to help you started.

Also I believe theres a hack to enable copying of non-copyable data in Xbox dashboard memory section. If so you can just copy it as if it were a game save.

Hope this helps you get started, I'll try and get round to figuring out myself

shanafan

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2004, 11:43:00 PM »

QUOTE (HeadBangingMonkey @ Jun 2 2004, 01:56 AM)
Also I believe theres a hack to enable copying of non-copyable data in Xbox dashboard memory section. If so you can just copy it as if it were a game save.

It's called CanCopyMod