xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Counterstrike  (Read 637 times)

lsd4me

• Archived User
Counterstrike
« Reply #45 on: April 04, 2005, 12:44:00 PM »

map and skin mods for cs would be very nice, hopefully there is some kind of break through and people get inspired.

good luck!

Mr.Mouse

• Archived User
Counterstrike
« Reply #46 on: April 05, 2005, 02:32:00 AM »

cool.gif

Pat0514

• Archived User
Counterstrike
« Reply #47 on: April 05, 2005, 06:59:00 PM »

huh.gif
(check for yourself -- maybe we can find out how the file is generated and change something

Pat0514

• Archived User
Counterstrike
« Reply #48 on: April 05, 2005, 07:58:00 PM »

beerchug.gif

edit AGAIN ARGHH - i was lookin around the default xbe some more and found alot of instances of '1.6' around and...
then i came across 'GOLDSRC-XBOX' deep in there somwhere (offset 0032A02C, actually) and i looked it up on google and 'goldsrc' -IS- cs 1.6..
so, right now, all of those files that you can tell are from half life... the '1.6' things...
and now the goldsrc stuff... im pretty damn convinced that CS xbox IS 1.6... not source

now i have to clean my room lol
peace

Pat0514

• Archived User
Counterstrike
« Reply #49 on: April 06, 2005, 06:29:00 AM »

beerchug.gif
(sry bout the triple post... had alot to say nd u cant edit more than once)
really, though, someone work on the multiex thing or look for something cuz all we need to do is inject to the sxwad(s) and CS xbox is cracked wide open...

Mr.Mouse

• Archived User
Counterstrike
« Reply #50 on: April 07, 2005, 02:40:00 AM »

You wish to replace a default.xbe in a .sxwad?

Perhaps you should go to our forum and post in the topic-thread that murderit started there.

http://forum.xentax....opic.php?t=1148

UnReAlMaCk

• Archived User
Counterstrike
« Reply #51 on: May 04, 2005, 05:30:00 PM »

idk if anyone has done it yet, but I DID!!!! I finally figured out how to put in a different map, in this case, i have fy_houses.bsp injected into de_fastline.SXWad and the only problems so far is the textures are missing, (everything is purple and black) and the bots dont know where to go LOL!! They run into the walls in the basement.

Well anyways i want to start a modding team, any modders in here experinced with CounterStrike????? I want to make a game of Cs with like the top 10 custom maps and new models and everything! ITS CRAZIE! fy_houses on CS Xbox! LOL

][Zr0][ D1Ld0B1Rd

My AIM s/n is: UnReAlMaCkIn
EMAIL: [email protected]
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]