xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Counterstrike  (Read 638 times)

lifeforce4

• Archived User
Counterstrike
« Reply #30 on: August 11, 2004, 02:22:00 PM »

sad.gif If I ever find it again I will let you guys know. I use to have hot keys for quake 3 that would turn the gravity to 300, 0, and 800 it was fun to mess around with people on my server.

Kyle

IronestMaiden

• Archived User
Counterstrike
« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2004, 12:38:00 PM »

map files same as character skins and map textures thats y until someone creates and extracting program its next to impossible to do

IronestMaiden

• Archived User
Counterstrike
« Reply #32 on: September 15, 2004, 10:42:00 PM »

ok blueboy listen man anwsers to ur q's.releasemap.txt is info pulled from the xbe put on one of ur cache drives thats all it is.you cant change it as it pulls a fresh copy everytime u play the system or play online.and no its not possible to play other maps than whats given with cs as of yet

murderit

• Archived User
Counterstrike
« Reply #33 on: January 22, 2005, 10:42:00 AM »

ohmy.gif

and i didnt backup de_dust.SXWad .... so can someone say what standing in the first 100 lines?... show me what stand... for hex editor plz... i realy need help  biggrin.gif

[-MXB-]xmaniac

• Archived User
Counterstrike
« Reply #34 on: January 23, 2005, 03:38:00 PM »

bump come on ppl lets crack this thing i want mods and new maps

IronestMaiden

• Archived User
Counterstrike
« Reply #35 on: January 24, 2005, 10:23:00 AM »

nobody(thinking somebody has actually figured the good shit out) will come forward.so as far as i know this game is like dead.like nobody has been able to turn on the aimbot or god or fly or no reload modes,funny how that is isnt it?

Mack03

• Archived User
Counterstrike
« Reply #36 on: January 26, 2005, 09:28:00 PM »

biggrin.gif  ohh but im going to dedicate my next month to modding this i am SOOOO bord of this unreal bs same weapons, same maps, same ppl jester.gif ,  so im gonna get to work

aim: UnReAlMaCkIn
email: [email protected]

I WILL BE THE ONE, as of now my mod is called Counter-Strike Team ]Zr0[ rotfl.gif

im that far biggrin.gif

if u want to help me out, email or aim! beerchug.gif till then im gonna work my gaming skillz off tongue.gif

oh but ill be back!!!! PLZ HELP!!

[GN]GreyFox

• Archived User
Counterstrike
« Reply #37 on: March 09, 2005, 09:51:00 AM »

now look what daddy greyfox finds in our cute lil de_aztec.SXWad:

D:\cstrike\maps\de_aztec.bsp.pas

.BSP

AnonymousCaller

• Archived User
Counterstrike
« Reply #38 on: March 09, 2005, 07:11:00 PM »

hey, can anyone try editing the cache files?? the .XPR files, i'm guessing is wut u edit for the cache files .. but i'm not shure, if anyone is gunna hack it wit cache?? plz let me know .. besides the default.xbe, do to reasons of getting on XBL u can't wit a hacked ..

[GN]GreyFox

• Archived User
Counterstrike
« Reply #39 on: March 10, 2005, 04:14:00 AM »

people have been messing with the cache files but they get overwritten as soon as you launch the game. for the maps; as soon as ur xbox detects the maps arent like they are supposed to be it crashes the game (even putting a bogie ? at the end of the map file crashes the game),ive tried getting de_aztec to read the sound files for the scout sniper rifle from drive E but it crashes too.. the only thin i can get is less gravity or other menu music (which is simple as shit)

AnonymousCaller

• Archived User
Counterstrike
« Reply #40 on: March 10, 2005, 07:17:00 AM »

yeh, but like i'm just talking about 4x faster walk, not like editing maps .. like 4x walk, 4x shoot .. not editing maps and such .., greyfox, add me to like AIM: Badandy764, or MSN: [email protected] or Yahoo: BadAndy669, and we'll talk, and tell me bout how to do that gravity think .. or menu options ur talking about .. for like i dont wanna edit maps just do regular cheats, like autoaim, walk faster, shoot faster .. ect ... maybe do more damage ..

K1LLZ0N3

• Archived User
Counterstrike
« Reply #41 on: March 10, 2005, 08:41:00 PM »

The program " Valve Hammer Editor " works for .wad maps for 1/2life cs. Hopefully This will help.

user posted image

utterweirdo

• Archived User
Counterstrike
« Reply #42 on: March 22, 2005, 04:23:00 PM »

biggrin.gif

murderit

• Archived User
Counterstrike
« Reply #43 on: April 02, 2005, 01:48:00 PM »

The only mods on Xbox CS is the name shit..lol..funny
user posted image

And sv_gravity so we can fly..

And when we say "Follow me" it can stand Fuck You or whatever you want... but the voice will be "Follow me"...

And also peaple take other small hacks like bots, easy sniping.. etc etc

but NOT a map hack like they did with halo2... halo2 maps was texture and all in one file like cs... but they hacked it... so someone plz hack cs

and i have tryd to use the halo2 tool on cs but it didnt work...so they didnt use same method on cs and halo2... lol

murderit

• Archived User
Counterstrike
« Reply #44 on: April 02, 2005, 03:07:00 PM »

biggrin.gif

Remember that cs on xbox is condition zero not cs 1.6..

!!!""!!  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4