xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: What/how Do Use To Make Iso With A Bunch Xbox Game Files In A Folder ?  (Read 947 times)

T2Steve

• Archived User

FOP-BS

• Archived User
What/how Do Use To Make Iso With A Bunch Xbox Game Files In A Folder ?
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2016, 04:30:00 PM »

Which is the best there 3 popular choices, I just tried Qwix and it's very simple and quick and nothing else to install. The other two you have to install which I'm not crazy about. Unless you guys think Qwix is crap and one of the others is better I might just stick with Qwix.

T2Steve

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2016, 01:42:00 AM »

playing on a softmodded xbox will greatly EXTEND the life of your xbox. It reads form the Hard drive and not the DVD drive which will burn itself out after a sadly short period of time.

FOP-BS

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2016, 05:23:00 AM »

By the way the capacitors on the Xbox 1.6 do not need to be removed plus I have a hard time to believe that the disk drives are going to fail that fast the way your talking it sounds like there going to fail in 6 months when bought new. the Xbox that I bought has the Samsung Drive in it this particular unit has only played about 10 games with 80 hours under the hood. I'm not going to be playing any emulators or arcade games on the Xbox either.

T2Steve

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2016, 12:11:00 AM »

I said replaced not removed, i'm talking about 8-10 years from now when the caps are dying. The Hard Drive will fail in a 5-10 years, but if it was only DVD running the hard drive would probably last twice that. Sammy drives are supposed to be the best, but IMHO they tend to fail more often due to the belt issue. Best to try to use it as little as possible.