xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Will You Help Me  (Read 577 times)

fallenangle

• Recovered User
Will You Help Me
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2013, 09:10:00 AM »

Thanks. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

You can replace any dash you have with another dash as part of the HeXEn upgrade. AID will also install any dash, from a wider selection, either as the main dash or as an app.

The usual choice most people consider is either UnleashX or XBMC but whatever you choose as the main dash you can install all the other ones, including EvoX as apps. Having another dash as an app is recommended.

One thing I should have said is that before doing the HDD upgrade and using HeXEn one thing I would recommend it that you backup everything important to a PC or other external storage device.

This post has been edited by fallenangle: Oct 12 2013, 04:37 PM

alessandro2013

• Archived User
Will You Help Me
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2013, 09:23:00 AM »

Can you tell me where can I find the dashboard alternatives ?

and if I put a newdashboard, I lose some  file ?

and can you give me the download of X-Wizard 3.1 no torrent

fallenangle

• Recovered User
Will You Help Me
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2013, 09:55:00 AM »

No there are strict rules here about posting (and asking) for such direct links on this forum.

I've already said that both HeXEN and AID will install alternative dashes so those are all you really need to look for. HeXEn is the better softmod toolset, AID is, or was until recently, the ultimate Xbox resource because of all the things included with it. Put together HeXEn and AID provide almost everything most XBox users will ever need.  

Earlier in the thread 1hotjob did provide one acceptable link although that place can be a bit strange to use the first time. There are also, as he also points out, some unflagged rules about how much you can download at one time. I suggest going to the home web site and reading up on their rules before using the linking program.

Otherwise just Google: HeXEn and Auto Installer Dexluxe and follow your nose. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

This post has been edited by fallenangle: Oct 12 2013, 04:59 PM

alessandro2013

• Archived User
Will You Help Me
« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2013, 02:45:00 AM »

I downloaded XBMC, I have now connected the Xbox to the PC with FTP, now how can I put XBMC?

And how can I turn the ISO to the internal HDD?

fallenangle

• Recovered User
Will You Help Me
« Reply #19 on: October 22, 2013, 06:04:00 AM »

If you'd used HeXEn or AID as I suggested you wouldn't need to ask that because you could have either installed it as the main dash using HeXEn or as the main dash or an app using AID.

You talk about the XBMC download you have being an ISO. On its own that is a bit odd. Are you sure it is not just a .zip or .rar folder? Whatever the case I would forget about whatever it is you've downloaded and make things simple for yourself:-

http://forums.xbox-s...o...747379&st=0

When you have the new XBMC4XBOX it is in a 64.6MB zipped folder so use 7Zip to "Extract Here" or other program of choice and extract the contents. It will extract to a folder named XBMC. Just FTP that into the Xbox E:\Apps folder or wherever your main Apps folder is located. Whether you want to use it as the main dash or as an app that's where it should be.
Pages: 1 [2]