xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: 0 Mb Free On Partition F ?  (Read 133 times)

oSpAiKo

• Archived User
0 Mb Free On Partition F ?
« on: October 10, 2012, 11:04:00 AM »

Yeah, same thing happened to me. Still looking for a solution. It seems that I lost all my games  blink.gif

Xombe

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2012, 10:16:00 PM »

http://forums.xbox-s...howtopic=744368

Check the health of the hard drive.  It may be dying.

oSpAiKo

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2012, 05:36:00 AM »

I'll check it again, but I think it's still ok. Anyway my situation is a little strange, because F drive disappeared after a problem with my dash.

I was updating a plugin in xbmc4xbox when then system freezed, then I rebooted and I wouldn't go into dash anymore, just a black screen after the fluber thing. So as I was unable to load evox through my dvdrom drive (dam Thomsoms!) I had to put the hd into my pc, unlock it and access it with xplorer360. The first time it was ok and I made all the changes (the problem was a failing boot to xbmc caused by a corrupted file) and then I tried to lock the drive again, but no luck there. So I decided to do a backup in case of possible future problems, and when I accesed the hd F wasn't there. I couldn't lock the drive, but thanks that I had a Matrix modchip laying around, installed everything and my Xbox is working but without the F drive.

I still don't know what happened, maybe the partition table got corrupted or the F drive is hidden, but the rest of the hd is working and there are no sign of dying drive.