xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Original Xbox Developer Console  (Read 228 times)

ApplesNoranges

• Archived User
Original Xbox Developer Console
« on: September 26, 2013, 12:03:00 AM »

Hey guys, this is my first ever post so hopefully i'm doing everything right. well heres the thing i've come across a developer console but i don't know too much about them. i do know there rather hard to find. the one i have is in new condition(as in theres no scratches or dents) and it does have an unfinished game on it. so i really just have a question and that is how much is it worth? oh and i even have all the av cables for us and japan that come with it as well as the power strip an some other random cables(not sure what there,my guess would be computer hook ups to make the games. i'm kinda thinking alot just because of the unfinished game is from a big franchise and there hard to find. so any guesses? thanks-----  oh i forgot to add it came with a manual,differentially for hardcore collector i assume.

This post has been edited by ApplesNoranges: Sep 26 2013, 08:02 AM

leo5150

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2013, 12:47:00 AM »

QUOTE(ApplesNoranges @ Sep 26 2013, 08:03 AM) View Post

Hey guys, this is my first ever post so hopefully i'm doing everything right. well heres the thing i've come across a developer console but i don't know too much about them. i do know there rather hard to find. the one i have is in new condition(as in theres no scratches or dents) and it does have an unfinished game on it. so i really just have a question and that is how much is it worth? oh and i even have all the av cables for us and japan that come with it as well as the power strip an some other random cables(not sure what there,my guess would be computer hook ups to make the games. i'm kinda thinking alot just because of the unfinished game is from a big franchise and there hard to find. so any guesses? thanks-----  oh i forgot to add it came with a manual,differentially for hardcore collector i assume.

pm'ed

bucko

• Recovered User
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2020, 06:02:00 PM »

First of all, you should really be an account holder for at least 60 days. If you are not able to provide basic pictures with your name tag, and some feedback refs/eBay etc then I may consider closing this.

http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?showtopic=736441