xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: For Sale - Jtags, Ixtreme Consoles And More...  (Read 179 times)

brandogg

• Archived User
For Sale - Jtags, Ixtreme Consoles And More...
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2010, 09:18:00 PM »

Sold to smellierjeans!

2. iXtreme LT Samsung Xenon Xbox 360 - This console been reflowed for RROD (error 0020) using an AOYUE 968 by myself. GPU heat sink has been replaced with the newer heat pipe version, and I applied Arctic Silver 5 thermal paste. GPU fan has been 12v modded, I will guarantee against RROD for 75 days and have had 100% success with my reflows. Not banned from Xbox Live. Console only - $60 includes USPS Priority shipping.

3. iXtreme LT 1.2 BenQ Falcon Xbox 360 - This console been reflowed for E74 using an AOYUE 968 by myself, and I applied Arctic Silver 5 thermal paste. I will guarantee against RROD/E74 for 60 days and have had 100% success with my reflows. Not banned from Xbox Live. Console only - $70 includes USPS Priority shipping. Sold to elston809!

4. Brand new Jasper (512MB) Xbox 360 w/ 20GB HDD - Received as a replacement for a Falcon I sent in. Completely stock system, has never even been used (hard drive, power supply and cables are not brand new, only the console is). Service date of 01/17/2010. Not banned from Xbox Live (completely stock). Console, power supply, component HD a/v cables, wireless controller and 20GB hard drive - $135 includes USPS Priority shipping. Sold to nyy622!

5. Unbanned Type 2 Keyvaults (2 available) - These will be yours and yours alone, not shared (unless you decide to share them and make your money back). They came from 2 consoles that I JTAG'ed for another member and are 100% unbanned - $75 each. Sold to WRC xLoGiiKzZo!

7. JTAG'ed Falcon Xbox 360 w/ 20GB HDD - This console has never had RROD, bought it with a bad LiteOn mod attempt and replaced the drive with a working (brand new belt) TS-H493 drive. freeBOOT 0.32 installed w/ 9199 dashboard, will ship with original NAND, XBR3 image, freeBOOT image, kv_dec, and DVD firmware (modded with Samsung iXtreme LT) on CD. Not banned from Xbox Live. Console, power supply, component HD a/v, wireless controller and 20GB hard drive - $275 includes USPS Priority shipping. Sold to Arinex!

8. JTAG'ed Xenon Xbox 360 - This console is banned from Xbox Live - I sold the keyvault a while back because it had RROD shortly after I bought it. This console was reballed (and GPU was actually replaced) by supersdude1691. I upgraded the heat sink to the heat pipe version, and applied fresh Arctic Silver 5 to the CPU and the GPU. freeBOOT 0.32 installed w/ 9199 dashboard, will ship with original NAND, XBR3 image, freeBOOT image, kv_dec, and DVD firmware (modded with Hitachi iXtreme 1.51) on CD. Banned from Xbox Live. Console only - $120 includes USPS Priority shipping. Sold to tyldd!

BTW, to the above poster, I believe shipping to Ireland increases the total by around $32, so it might not be worth it...also, it's been a week. Sorry, I've been out of town.

brandogg

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2010, 11:10:00 PM »

*BUMP* - I now have an unbanned Type 2 keyvault for sale - $70 takes it!

brandogg

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2010, 12:19:00 AM »

Bump for the keyvault!
Pages: 1 [2]