xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: [super Rare] Xenon Beta 2 Kit With Prototype Accessories.  (Read 256 times)

themonsterbbc

• Archived User
[super Rare] Xenon Beta 2 Kit With Prototype Accessories.
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2010, 06:27:00 PM »

QUOTE(-DeToX- @ Jan 10 2010, 06:57 PM) *

It has not redringed because it has not been used much, and the fan speeds were set up (not a hardware mod), so they cool the console alot better. It'll last (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

Ahhhh interesting. Microsoft decided to make retail consoles fans slower...good job MS!

ACharmedMatrix

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2010, 08:11:00 PM »

QUOTE(themonsterbbc @ Jan 10 2010, 07:27 PM) View Post

Ahhhh interesting. Microsoft decided to make retail consoles fans slower...good job MS!

At least they're quieter  tongue.gif. And I wasn't challenging the 360, just MS.

mafiafan123

• Recovered User
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2010, 11:13:00 PM »

love.gif Bump for an epic item. ill trade you my first born son. lol  jk. wow id buy that for $450 maybe but thats not even enough for something that amazing. my congrats to whom ever buys this.

-DeToX-

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2010, 11:43:00 PM »

hehe.. thanks for the compliments..

This has been slow to move, I posted it up, and I had a couple of offers but I didn't respond in time because I've been busy so they fell through.

At least now I'm sure it'll move quickly now that it can run any game that has been released thus far and can be used as any other devkit, that and I have to pay attention to who contacts me now lol.

But yeah I'm sure the buyer will be pleased.

This post has been edited by -DeToX-: Jan 11 2010, 07:44 AM

gamerfreak1727

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2010, 08:34:00 PM »

Bump for a great kit from a great seller!

-DeToX-

• Archived User
« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2010, 04:59:00 PM »

After being busy for a long time, I finally remembered this post.

750 USD + shipping. Comes with all prototype accessories..

Again this works 100% as any other devkit. Can run any games, debug, etc.

This post has been edited by -DeToX-: Mar 27 2010, 12:58 AM

bengrimsy

• Archived User
« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2010, 07:47:00 PM »

wow how has this not sold? free bump !

OggyUK

• Archived User
« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2010, 07:53:00 PM »

I'd love this to fit with my collection,

however,

Money dictates its not possible sad.gif

Good luck with the sale, one day, I'll own one of these.

Modular511

• Archived User
« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2010, 12:39:00 AM »

I can offer you a flashed Jasper and a jtag'd xenon with blue instead of green lights and white instead of red lights.

Om3ga Sn1per

• Archived User
« Reply #24 on: March 28, 2010, 05:43:00 PM »

Are you still selling it? If so please contact me on aim. my aim is om3gasn1per

-DeToX-

• Archived User
« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2010, 05:31:00 AM »

No trades. Money only.

Also, PM'd.

This post has been edited by -DeToX-: Mar 29 2010, 12:37 PM

xXXBOXxHACKERXx

• Archived User
« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2011, 12:51:00 AM »

QUOTE(-DeToX- @ Nov 7 2009, 06:24 AM) View Post

Hello. I'm back again with a new item, this one is my favourite kit I've ever had, and I'm really disappointed I'm needing to part with it, because it's such a rare batch of items.

Today I bring you a Xenon Beta 2 Console with some accessories.

Keep in mind, this is a beta development console, not a prototype retail unit.

What is a Xenon Beta 2 Console?
While Xboxes were first in development, Microsoft made these beta consoles so that game developers could start early, so there would be some titles ready for when the Xbox 360 launched. Microsoft started handing out some beta kits. But however, they weren't like this one. Developers wouldn't see a stress test xenon beta 2 kit, which is why I'm, again, disappointed to part with this.

Xenon Beta kits(depending on revision), could not upgrade past certain points. Xenon Beta 2 Kits could upgrade all the way up to the 4929 dashboard(which also could be used for testing your homebrew applications using the kingkong exploit or etc). So this is mainly a collectors item. I've used it for research aswell in the past.

Regardless of the fact that this console can only upgrade to the 4929 dashboard, it can still connect to XePartnerNet. This console aswell, can run unsigned code.

Note: The power light is green, while the ring of light is red. So if you plug in a controller, the light for the controller will be red. Or the ring spinning animation when you start your Xbox will be in red. And when your xbox has redrings/you forget to plug in AV cables, the ring of light will be green. Of course, this is normal, microsoft does this with their beta hardware when it's in real beta stage. Also, the controller's ring of light is off by one ring. So if you are the first player, the controller will show you as the second. Prototype hardware, it happens ;P. One thing that I myself did to this console however, the old DVD drive died, so I put in a new DVD drive and it works. If you'd like, I can ship the original. It makes no difference whatsoever.

What does it come with?
I'll be throwing in some beta accessories. So you'll be getting..
• A krypton(wired prototype controller made one year before 360 release).
• Prototype white harddrive.
• Console will come as it shows in pictures, with the prototype white grates.
• The console already has a prototype RF module, but ill be including another one, but this one is different, it might be a bit more picky with what controllers it will like, but it has cables that are attached to it, so you can pull them through the hole in the top where the other cables come out, and it will look nice. See what I'm talking about here( , the red cables on the top, note: that video is not my console, it's just to show you).
• I'll throw in the old styled USB doors that are rubber and opened sideways. You can't use this on this kit, but if you get a different beta kit, you'd be able to use it on that. It's just because of size/proportion issues because theres a edge on the faceplate that wont allow it to attach to the console.
• Power Supply
• AV Cables if needed.
• Whatever contents are on the harddrive will remain on it, I am not touching this, so you may get something on there(I think I saw a crackdown alpha build with a cheat menu).

So if you're interested but unsure about my authenticity.. I've sold multiple development consoles, around multiple people you may have heard of. If you have any questions, you can refer to these people:
Anthony562, gamerfreak1726, MTW, Spikey, Veegie, Leorimolo, Shadowlag, DarkShallFall, m1992, Penguin, pokecancer, gabe_k, WearingJOK3R, HaloDu03de, KIWIDOGGIE, etc.

Found at this location:
http://xenon7.net/fi...its/beta2/1.jpg
http://xenon7.net/fi...its/beta2/2.jpg
http://xenon7.net/fi...its/beta2/3.jpg
http://xenon7.net/fi...its/beta2/4.jpg
http://xenon7.net/fi...its/beta2/5.jpg
http://xenon7.net/fi...its/beta2/6.jpg

This rare bundle(probably to never be seen again), will be selling for $1200 + shipping + paypal reductions(these won't apply however if you select payment option as "gift"), so around $1300 with paypal reductions or $1250 without.

Cheers,
~Xenon.

hey xenon7 i was wondering if you may reupload that video cuz i saw it before but itd be nice to have and if you still have it i ccould buy it. i know this is from a long time ago but anyways thanks
Pages: 1 [2]