xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: [rare] Prototype Jasper Development Console  (Read 99 times)

-DeToX-

• Archived User
[rare] Prototype Jasper Development Console
« on: July 07, 2009, 03:50:00 PM »

Hello, I'm back once again.

So here I bring a Jasper Prototype Xbox 360 Development console manufactured on June 19th, 2008. It has not been used too much, so it's basically brand new.

Pictures
http://xenon7.com/fi...er/IMG_0036.jpg
http://xenon7.com/fi...er/IMG_0038.jpg
And here's a hardware diagnostic proving the console runs perfectly(obviously, it's a jasper hehe):
http://xenon7.com/fi...er/IMG_0039.jpg

You can also find more pictures of the console at: http://xenon7.net/ga...p?g2_itemId=203

I've sold multiple development consoles, around multiple people you may have heard of. If you have any questions about my authenticity, you can refer to these people:
Anthony562, gamerfreak1726, MTW, Spikey, Veegie, Leorimolo, Shadowlag, DarkShallFall, m1992, Penguin, pokecancer, gabe_k, WearingJOK3R, HaloDu03de, KIWIDOGGIE, etc.

The console includes a 250GB HDD, 512MB Internal Memory Unit, Power Supply, AV Cables(stock, but the console includes HDMI obviously, so I'd recommend using an HDMI Cable if you have one), the SDK on disc, and the console is upgraded to the newest flash/firmware/dashboard, the one shown at the GDC(Game Developers Conference 2009), etc etc.

Another thing that's notable that's cool is you'll see a blinking LED through the grates, this is a LED placed on the motherboard to indicate the SMC is running properly. As you can see, the light is on/blinking, so all is working properly. In other news, the console runs super cool, and quiet, as it's Microsft's latest motherboard revision, which was only shown in retail consoles very late 2008(November, December, etc). Keep in mind, this is a Stress Test devkit, so unlike normal test kits, or reviewer kits or etc, this can debug using Visual Studio. Sidecar cables are there so if you obtain a sidecar you can hook it up yourself, though it is not necessary at all, I personally don't like sidecars because it makes the entire process of swapping HDD's more lame.

This item is a very rare one, one of a little amount made(prototype jasper revision motherboard), so if you're a collector or enjoy rarities, now is your time. The console can obviously boot code you can sign, or you can develop for the platform yourself, or just modify existing games. It makes all the impossible tasks to do on a retail due to RSA Encryption, possible! Even if you're a reviewer and you'd like to take HD Videos, or screencaps, you can do that too. You can easily transfer files to it from your computer through a utility called Xbox 360 Neighbourhood. Or if you get your hands on prototype or beta games, you can boot those, for instance, a Call of Duty, or Halo Prototype build or alpha/beta build. Some of these games are very interesting to play as they have menus specifically for developers, which can edit many aspects of the game. Play online with your friends on partnernet, and obtain content free from the marketplace, as Microsoft points are free here. However under Terms and Conditions I would have to ask you not to leak any pictures, videos, information or etc. Be responsible with this info, if I find you are an irresponsible person, I will not sell this to you. I respect Microsoft and other game companies so if I sell to someone who could potentially jeopardize their plans, I will not.

Any further questions you can feel free to PM me.

Asking price is $1250 + shipping., if you are interested, I can supply any more proof you'd like, I love to make my customers feel secure when they're purchasing from me, because I know if I was in the same situation, I wouldn't want to buy off some asshole of a seller ;P.

Console is now at the newest kernel(9328.0)

~Xenon/DeToX.

gamerfreak1727

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2009, 03:54:00 PM »

I can vouch 100% for Detox/Xenon

KIWIDOGGIE

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2009, 03:56:00 PM »

I can also vouch, This guy is 100% legit. Good guy.

MTWomg

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2009, 04:05:00 PM »

Vouching, 1000% legit.

-DeToX-

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2009, 07:54:00 PM »

Thanks for the recommendations guys.

-DeToX-

• Archived User