xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Testor's Model Paint?  (Read 165 times)

-=RepDetect=-

• Archived User
Testor's Model Paint?
« on: February 14, 2005, 08:16:00 PM »

I was wondering if anyone has used this on an xbox?? I'm reluctant to try it without knowing if it is any good, i'm afraid it will end being kinda sticky and I definately dont want that.

Xtremez Boi

• Archived User
Testor's Model Paint?
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2005, 08:20:00 PM »

It's been known to be good with plastic bodies such as xmods so it should work well with the case. Haven't tried this paint myself, but i've heard some good comments.

matep_b

• Archived User
Testor's Model Paint?
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2005, 08:23:00 PM »

it orange peels very quickly in the slighest cold just make sure your in a good environment when your painting with it, i use it with my airbrush works wonders in the right condition, even on my computer cases the stuff is gold imho

-=RepDetect=-

• Archived User
Testor's Model Paint?
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2005, 08:28:00 PM »

What about the clear coat?? I think there's one for that brand anyway, would that prevent the peeling??

matep_b

• Archived User
Testor's Model Paint?
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2005, 08:32:00 PM »

it doesn't peel, it get this texture like orange peels when drying in a cold environment

xKaper

• Archived User
Testor's Model Paint?
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2005, 08:47:00 PM »

I have painted plenty of models and other plastic stuff with the paint. I would suggest using the paint in a space thats atleast 75 degrees or so. Also, becareful with clear coats, some clears will have a chemicle reaction with paints and turn out bad too, so if you use testors paint, use the clear they make.