xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]

Author Topic: Xbox, How Much Longer Do You Think You'll Use The Original Console  (Read 6345 times)

--MSG--

• Archived User
Xbox, How Much Longer Do You Think You'll Use The Original Console
« Reply #135 on: December 31, 2005, 12:32:00 AM »

i dont see myself getting a 360 right now.  i'm very happy with xbox1, but really i only bought it to play old school stuff.

quarky42

• Archived User
« Reply #136 on: January 01, 2006, 09:42:00 AM »

New poll please.  18+ days is probably long enough for this one.   The results are probably a pretty good sample.

jesterrace777

• Archived User
« Reply #137 on: January 01, 2006, 04:03:00 PM »

The more votes, the better the sample, provided people aren't able to revote (like some of the polls in the past).

Bizquick

• Archived User
« Reply #138 on: January 03, 2006, 10:20:00 PM »

I like your answer better than the real poll thats funny.  But yeah I think we did beat this poll to death. there is not much of a chance of me ever getting rid of my regual xbox. I mean I just changed out toa XMC case 4 months ago and I just installed new leds last week on the front and a fan in the back. so not much chance there for many of us getting rid of it. besides it makes a really nice inexpensive media center PC with XBMC installed. I mena if I was to not even play games on it anymore today it would still hold more value than any other console I have ever owned just simply because of XBMC and all the emulators and applications.  Any I allready posted in the new poll. But great job on coming up with that poll Idea.

metaldevil

• Archived User
« Reply #139 on: January 20, 2006, 09:44:00 AM »

I'll use it forever. Although I won't be as dedicated to it as I've been in the past, I'll still pay the old boy a visit every once in a while. I still have nearly all the consoles I've ever owned. Chrono Trigger and Tetris Attack are immortal. Those games will never become boring or "worn out" in my eyes. happy.gif

KeizerSoze

• Archived User
« Reply #140 on: January 27, 2006, 05:28:00 PM »

FOREVER!.....or until it dies.

every since i've modded my box and dropped a 300gb hdd in it, i'm truly starting to enjoy what the potential of a modded box has to offer.

the 360 is only better than a modded box in 1 way...it plays 360 games. other than that, a modded box is far more superior right now. the capabilities of the current 360 is so limited and costly that i'm not even interested in whatever media center potential that it has.

even after we hack a 360, i'll still use my original box for a media center.

uraijit

• Archived User
« Reply #141 on: April 30, 2006, 03:27:00 PM »

I'll be using my origional xbox until the 360 is moddable and able to run everything my old one can. Because I wont even be buying a 360 until it's able to do that, or at least until it's moddable. Nuff said.

S.E. Nova

• Archived User
« Reply #142 on: May 02, 2006, 08:40:00 PM »

If the X360 ever becomes cheap enough, moddable and capable of duplicating all the Xbox's functionality (including things like XBMC), then I'll probably give my Xbox to my sister or a friend to use as a media center.

bumr055

• Archived User
« Reply #143 on: August 24, 2006, 09:48:00 AM »

im probly not going to buy a 360 untill i see one at a yard sale for $4.87(that works.) i cant afford anything at the moment and my computer is out of comition.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]