xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

Author Topic: Did Or Do You Own A Dreamcast?  (Read 4074 times)

kdx80boy

• Archived User
Did Or Do You Own A Dreamcast?
« Reply #60 on: October 03, 2005, 09:03:00 AM »

Just curious if anybody modded their dreamcast like they do their xbox's?  I have never seen a painted dreamcast or an lcd mounted to one but think it would look awesome like that.

EverestX

• Archived User
« Reply #61 on: October 03, 2005, 09:21:00 AM »

Yes  there are many people that have done them.. My fav has got to be the viper DC, never seen a lcd in one but I'm sure some one has done it.

rumplestiltskin

• Archived User
« Reply #62 on: October 03, 2005, 10:58:00 AM »

jester.gif  love.gif  pop.gif

what a great machine. i hope that sega makes a new console one day. there is nothing like playing Phantasy Star on actual sega hardware.

EverestX

• Archived User
« Reply #63 on: October 03, 2005, 11:07:00 AM »

QUOTE(throwingks @ Oct 2 2005, 11:15 PM)
That is why it has the clip in the back to point it up like the Xbox.

potna

• Archived User
« Reply #64 on: October 03, 2005, 12:26:00 PM »

i guess i shouldnt be surprized in the fact that so many of us xbox fans  were also fans of the dc. i can still remember the first time i "browsed the web" on the dc...and i do mean first time ever...lol, online gaming, email.mouse and keyboard, vga adapter, broad band adapter, i dint have divx but i did have the"dream movie" kit wich allowed your dc to play vcd's, jpg disk's, mp3's and came with a remote, emulation, man i loved this machine but it seemed like all i ever did was back this up to my friends and yet i am the only one i knew who had one. seems like over in japan they kept sopportin it...but i dont remmeber, oh and halflife gold...i finaly just got it like a 3 weeks ago...great game uhm...looks much better on pc...but still cool to have on dc, man i think its time to hook it up again

EmTea

• Archived User
« Reply #65 on: October 03, 2005, 03:02:00 PM »

I loved my DC, spent hours play PSO.
If Sega had thier act together about Online play it would of kicked-ass.
RIP Dreamcast RIP

shenmuemaster

• Archived User
« Reply #66 on: October 03, 2005, 05:08:00 PM »

MAN, DREAMCASTS RULE, I OWN 2 (dont know why exactly lol)

thankgod ppl on this webpage agree, all the games you mentioned are amazing but i have to mention Shenmue (one of my favourite games, EVER, period)

i blame the PS2 for the fall of the DC (that is the reason why i will never part cash for a PS2 and the fact cos they suck big time!) DC could of been so much more, groundbreaking in every aspect. DAMN YOU SONY!!

LONG LIVE DREAMCAST!

Shexo

• Archived User
« Reply #67 on: October 03, 2005, 05:21:00 PM »

I loved the draemcast because the control was so nice to me really Sega couldn't release a better console because that console had nice graphics on it compared to Playstation 1 and 2. I mean Soul Calibur was a great game on Dreamcast and it was easier to chip because all you needed was a disc to put the data on and run it to play copied or imported games.

That's my opinion maybe others disagree;)

ShadowSparton

• Archived User
« Reply #68 on: October 03, 2005, 07:26:00 PM »

This is kinda wanting me to buy one and play Sonic Adventure 2.

deacon187

• Archived User
« Reply #69 on: October 03, 2005, 10:35:00 PM »

i wish i never got rid of mine, there are countless numbers of great games for this puppy, even the racing games are awsome,, the vmu for football was the greatest thing to ever happen, i wish xbox took to the vmu, my buddy is pissed cause he doesnt have madden 06 to play on live and i wont bring it over to play a game becasue of the play picking,  im gonna have to talk my sister into giving me hers, i gave her an xbox, so she better give me the dream cast

speed_racer88

• Archived User
« Reply #70 on: October 04, 2005, 12:34:00 AM »

all this talk about DC is making me really want one, when they came out i was a you lad and was satisfied with my N64, which is a nother great console BTW... o those hours and hours of goldeneye... back on topic, im going to have to take a trip to cash converters to try and snag one. o yeah, one more thing DEATH TO SONY! I fucking hate playstation.

twistedsymphony

• Archived User
« Reply #71 on: October 04, 2005, 08:21:00 AM »

QUOTE(SpaceBuddha @ Oct 4 2005, 02:48 AM)
Every Dreamcast should be loved till death! Best fuckin console ever!

sdashiki

• Archived User
« Reply #72 on: October 04, 2005, 10:07:00 AM »

Wow I cant believe only one person quoted Grandia II

and NO ONE said anything about Skies of Arcadia, that game was freakin awesome, kinda slow at a few points but it was HUGE and was a definite GREAT RPG.

Also Marvel v Capcom 2

Power Stone 2

Sonic Adventure 2

Soul Calibur 2

all great games and graphix still on par with my XBOX (maybe not with the newest games though)

sad I got rid of it cuz I played Skies of Arcadia like twice a year!

zaphod552

• Archived User
« Reply #73 on: October 04, 2005, 10:56:00 AM »

What a platform! never forget the day i heard sega were to stop production...brings a tear still lol!

(Probable been said already) But its amazing to think 5 years on and no other console has released a web browser. My favourite game had to be Skies of Arcadia. What an excelent game!!!

lordvader129

• Archived User
« Reply #74 on: October 04, 2005, 12:52:00 PM »

QUOTE(sdashiki @ Oct 4 2005, 12:18 PM)
Sonic Adventure 2
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8