xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Install And Webos Crash  (Read 1045 times)

x-boxter

• Archived User
Install And Webos Crash
« on: March 08, 2006, 04:01:00 PM »

Hello all!
This is my first post and I need your help.  (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)
First of all I want to thank you guys for helping me to understand this complete new world to me.
The Kevinwestling's tutorial about SpiderGX is great and helped me a lot. By the way, I used a metal guitar string, size 0.010 to remove the laquer and it worked just perfectly.
Hope this hint helps you   (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Well, everything was perfect, I had no frags and ran everything 'til I decided to flash OS. Then something gone wrong and now I don't have spiderOS and I can't flash any bank. At least I still can boot with the special bios on bank 2.

My question is:
Do you know how to reflash the OS? Any way by software or hardware? I saw a "Spider Programmer" in http://www.divineo.es/cgi-bin/div-es/xb-spiprog but I don't know if it works with SpiderGX.
Thank you in advance!

anthonyl79

• Archived User
Install And Webos Crash
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2006, 06:29:00 PM »

First of all, dont buy the spider programmer. I bought the thing and then read on how bad it sucked. I messed around with it for hours and wouldnt work. If you havent checked out HACKDABOX's web site, I would reccomend doing that. He gives some awesome tuts on the spider chip and other chips. He helped me through my mess of a spiderchip. Give that a shot. Good luck!

www.HACKDABOX.com

x-boxter

• Archived User
Install And Webos Crash
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2006, 07:25:00 AM »

Thx for the help anthonyl79 but I had no luck so far  sad.gif
I think only a hot swap will do it but nobody has a spidergx in my area   mad.gif
I'll keep trying  tongue.gif