xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Action Replay Problems Help Please  (Read 925 times)

bodomedout

• Archived User
Action Replay Problems Help Please
« on: September 05, 2005, 04:00:00 PM »

I've Been using a softmod site to softmod my xbox,I've gotten to this step to make my own action replay so i dont have to buy one.I've soldered the usb cord into the controller extension so i can save files on my memory card.But apparently i need these HID drivers which the website doesn't offer(the first thing they dont have on there for this softmodding process)Also everytime i try to open up the Action Replay two different versions (1.5 and 2.0 i believe could be wrong though) i get this message"" :C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32|AUTOEXEC.NT. The system file is not suitable for running MS-DOS and MS Windows applications. Choose 'Close' To terminate the application. "" Heres a copy/paste of the actual instructions I was referring too. Can anyone help me here?Was i a fool for attempting this or is it just not my day?

Making the Action Replay:For MechAssault Mod

1) Plug the controller into the PC (Make sure the memory card is NOT plugged in!!) It will say found new hardware. and direct it to where you installed the HID drivers on your computer. Reboot

2) Plug the memory unit into the controller. It will say found new hardware. Direct it to where you installed the action replay software in the Driver folder. (or if you didn’t change it, C:/Program Files/Datel/Action Replay Xbox/Driver)
Reboot

3) Now open the Action Replay software and you should have a working memory card.To Load files onto.

doop

• Archived User
Action Replay Problems Help Please
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2005, 09:25:00 AM »

The hid drivers can be found here h**p://www.redcl0ud.com/files/XBCDv107.exe, after you install drivers then attach xbox controller. use AR 1.5 as I beleive its more compatible.
Hope it helps biggrin.gif