Xbox360 Forums > General Technical Hacking Discussion

Confidential "boot Disc"?

(1/8) > >>

crosseye:
It looks like someone at MS accidentally left a boot disc in a repaired 360. IF this turns out to be true, someone needs to get over there and PM this guy with an offer QUICK. The people at TXB will have it recovered by MS in no time with all their ebay talk.

http://forum.teamxbo...ad.php?t=398926

frOOt lOOps:
well this guy should help out the seen. what a fool maybe that could have some vital security information that needs to be used to hack/crack xbox360. if it was me i would have shut up maybee give the disc a try then go on this forum and contact some admins or even better signup for teamxecuter.com's forums and send a pm to one of the team members, don't make it  to public then send it to one of those guys who are trying to hack the xbox 360

modthebox.tk:
I say whatever it takes we need to get that disk! Who knows what it has! Info on everything...

THE SIGNING CODE!!! MAYBE????

WE NEED TO GET THAT DISK BY ANY MEANS NECCESSARY. THAT THING IS FREAKING GOLD!!!!!!

Pofis:
here is the attached image of that thread so that you don't have to register to see it:

*** update ****

modthebox.tk:
damnit don't those idiots over there realize that it might be something more than demos...

ughh.... I feel nausea... I just want him to bring it to us.. he doesn't get in troubel gets money and while he is at it helps the whole modding community..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version