xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Uxe Autoinstaller English  (Read 4009 times)

krayzie

• Archived User
Uxe Autoinstaller English
« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2005, 05:07:00 PM »

That ofcourse has the same effect thus not allowed.

shadow23

• Archived User
« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2005, 05:12:00 PM »

Ok I get it. But it's just an email it could be anything and the scene is not running my email. But thanks krayzie.

This post has been edited by shadow23: Mar 26 2005, 01:13 AM

krayzie

• Archived User
« Reply #32 on: March 25, 2005, 05:17:00 PM »

Dude what you do is suggesting you can give (links to) illegal software if people contact you. I've seen people being banned for that. Please feel free to do as you like but consider yourself warned.

shadow23

• Archived User
« Reply #33 on: March 25, 2005, 05:18:00 PM »

I haven't done anything yet but thanks for the warning.

Sorry krayzie, how about if I were in another forum (not xbox-scene) would that still give me a ban in xbox-scene?

This post has been edited by shadow23: Mar 26 2005, 01:23 AM

krayzie

• Archived User
« Reply #34 on: March 25, 2005, 05:36:00 PM »

The rules of X-S are clear. You cannot give direct or indirect links to illegal material. What you do outside X-S is your own business as long as nothing is linked to here. If you have questions about rules you could better ask a mod/admin about that since I am just a simple member just like you and I have no controll about such things whatsoever.

shadow23

• Archived User
« Reply #35 on: March 25, 2005, 05:46:00 PM »

QUOTE(krayzie @ Mar 26 2005, 09:06 AM)
The rules of X-S are clear. You cannot give direct or indirect links to illegal material. What you do outside X-S is your own business as long as nothing is linked to here. If you have questions about rules you could better ask a mod/admin about that since I am just a simple member just like you and I have no controll about such things whatsoever.

Thanks krayzie!! And keep up the good work! beerchug.gif

TNHitokiri

• Archived User
« Reply #36 on: March 25, 2005, 06:59:00 PM »

sorry if i made the wrong impression.. Im not saying that ur release is crap or that mine is better... All im saying is that if it is gonna be official and more public u are gonna want  it to get on xbins.. And which is what u should be trying to do right now.  Btw, im almost done adding nkpatcher 10.

Minotaur

• Archived User
« Reply #37 on: March 26, 2005, 12:05:00 PM »

I've been using ltools 1.8 for the past 3 months and have modded about 30 xboxes with it, without a single failure. Why would I want to update? Who cares if nkpatcher10 is used instead of nkpatcher9, does it make a difference in the end?
I'm happy with ltools and wont consider changing unless it stops working, or someone can give me a very good reason for doing so...

krayzie

• Archived User
« Reply #38 on: March 26, 2005, 12:10:00 PM »

nkpatcher 10 comes with some very cool stuff like shadow functions. But if you don't feel the need to upgrade please keep using your beloved ltools.

Minotaur

• Archived User
« Reply #39 on: March 26, 2005, 12:15:00 PM »

QUOTE(krayzie @ Mar 26 2005, 06:40 PM)
nkpatcher 10 comes with some very cool stuff like shadow functions. But if you don't feel the need to upgrade please keep using your beloved ltools.

Well like I said I wouldn't upgrade unless I had good reason to... saying nkpatcher 10 has shadow functions doesn't mean much by itself... is it going to increase the success rate of modding? Does it make the softmod XBL compatible? Does it have any advantage whatsoever?

You criticize other softmod authors for not being up-to-date when there doesn't seem to be any compelling reason to be. Why should the saying "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" not apply here?

krayzie

• Archived User
« Reply #40 on: March 26, 2005, 12:24:00 PM »

it does apply here. Do as you like. If you don't feel the urge to do some research and find out the advantages keep using your ltools.

wheaton

• Archived User
« Reply #41 on: March 28, 2005, 01:51:00 PM »

I am having the same problem as the post below.  Anybody have a solution?  I downloaded this off the usual place today.

QUOTE(Phuctup @ Mar 19 2005, 09:42 PM)
Help!!

Looks like this thread can be used for support now. Straight up, I'm a newb.. Got my own soft mod now trying to do it for a friend.

I had put Evo X on the box but wanted Unleash X that runs automatically upon startup. Downloaded UXE Autoinstaller UXE version 0.21 and FTP'd the 4541d0000 folder in UDATA to the HD. Start up 007 and open save from HD, Unleash X loads, the menu comes up for like 3 seconds and then it Auto Loads the Game... Error 21. If I try to eject the game, it resets.

Don't have access to MS dash, can anybody please help.

- I've tried putting the original evox back onto memory card and tried to load the save from it but it keeps loading to the same menu. I think i started out with 007_With_Evox_Installer, but I've downloaded and tried so many of these thigns I've lost track. There are prbly a bunch of files on the E and C that I copied over from my personal box too, if that helps. *CURSING*

Thanks.

krayzie

• Archived User
« Reply #42 on: March 28, 2005, 02:00:00 PM »

maybe it's a faulty auto installer that is set to auto run games. Who don't you get a more creditfull auto installer like blackwars, triggernums or mine.

wheaton

• Archived User
« Reply #43 on: March 28, 2005, 02:21:00 PM »

QUOTE(krayzie @ Mar 28 2005, 08:30 PM)
maybe it's a faulty auto installer that is set to auto run games. Who don't you get a more creditfull auto installer like blackwars, triggernums or mine.

well that sounds like a plan.  I think i will use yours if I can find it.

Thanks

krayzie

• Archived User
« Reply #44 on: March 28, 2005, 02:36:00 PM »

it's in the usual places
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4