xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Just Finished  (Read 1001 times)

Gaurnear

• Archived User
Just Finished
« on: August 03, 2005, 01:44:00 PM »

I just beat Kotor 2 as a super light jedi weapons master....Should i play again.
This time i want to be dark but i dont know what prestige class to be? And what power should i use alot...as the weapon master i used the saber throw and the force wave thing.

ClintiePoo

• Archived User
Just Finished
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2005, 02:05:00 PM »

I saw my brother beat it being dark.  He liked the force crush power a lot.

XPxAxBxLxOX

• Archived User
Just Finished
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2005, 09:17:00 PM »

I would recomment it.  Just to see the dark side.  I actually enjoyed the dark side better.

BuddyLeeX

• Archived User
Just Finished
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2005, 10:53:00 AM »

i cant fukin beat the last character(dont want to spoil if someone reading hasnt played as dark side to end) at the end as dark side!

Im playnig it again but as light side cause i heard .... the outcome is different.

How do u beat the last opponent as dark side? PM Me so u dont spoil i guess...Thanks

darth_turtur

• Archived User
Just Finished
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2005, 01:04:00 PM »

QUOTE(BuddyLeeX @ Aug 4 2005, 10:57 AM)
i cant fukin beat the last character(dont want to spoil if someone reading hasnt played as dark side to end) at the end as dark side!

Im playnig it again but as light side cause i heard .... the outcome is different.

How do u beat the last opponent as dark side? PM Me so u dont spoil i guess...Thanks

SPOILERS BELOW...

Playing Darkside the second time adds more depth to the game because it adds a few new sidequests when you are a dark character.  As far the final ending goes, doesn't really make any significant changes to the final part because it's just a different set of dialogue and a slight change in the ending cinema.  Not like Kotor 1 where you can see a true difference between playing the final stage as a dark or light side character.

BuddyLeeX

• Archived User
Just Finished
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2005, 01:22:00 PM »

so after beating it, i need to go to the menu, and select new game, and play it as if im playing it from scratch ?

darth_turtur

• Archived User
Just Finished
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2005, 02:48:00 PM »

QUOTE(BuddyLeeX @ Aug 8 2005, 01:26 PM)
so after beating it, i need to go to the menu, and select new game, and play it as if im playing it from scratch ?

Yep...gotta start all over again to relive the whole thing from the opposite end of the spectrum.

banghead678

• Archived User
Just Finished
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2005, 02:56:00 PM »

well its sometimes  sleeping.gif  like in peragus  but any ways be a seitil and use force lignin and crush and ull kick sum but