xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Red Screen  (Read 822 times)

zero45

• Archived User
Red Screen
« on: January 28, 2004, 03:47:00 PM »

Hey I was just recently playing on Kai, and after a certain race against some1 named 'markus', I tried to play again, except my gamecube kept making a red screen that said "Please make sure only Nintendo Gamecubes are connected." I'm wondering if anyone else out there has had that same problem. The only time I can connect online is if no one is in the same chatroom with me. However, I've tried starting up the Gamecube with my computer off too, and from what I know, aslong as its in the hub or router it should start the countdown, but no, yet agian the red screen of doom appears.

If anyone knows how to solve this problem please contact my on my Kai sn: zero45
or online vai aim on the sn: GapZero8

... or just reply to this  :rolleyes:

kj05

• Archived User
Red Screen
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2004, 07:10:00 PM »

this is quite commen for me but after about 2 min or so it stops and works fine again

zero45

• Archived User
Red Screen
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2004, 07:25:00 PM »

Well this has been going on for like 2 days now...  :angry:  :angry:
I really dont know what to do... I'm gonna have a friend come over
and bring his cube. If his cube functions normally and mine doesnt
I dont know what to do from there, but I'll most likely know that my GCN
is trash thanks to this. If his GCN doesnt function either than it must be
software or computer developed. <_<

Does anyone have any other advice on how resolve my problem? :(

zero45

• Archived User
Red Screen
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2004, 07:48:00 PM »

sad.gif . To the makers of Kai: I have found a glitch in where you can run 2 Kai Engines at once, this should be corrected as I have found that it was the leading cause to my problem, if you need more detail about the you can find my screenname at WarpPipe.com. If anyone else has this problem then your Gamecube has been infected, and is ready for the trash... so thanks alot for almost no help whatsoever. dry.gif

flat235

• Archived User
Red Screen
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2004, 03:35:00 AM »

After months of trying to fix it, the Gamecube still continues this problem. Thanks to everyone who tried to help me out... but sadly my gamecube will have to go  . To the makers of Kai: I have found a glitch in where you can run 2 Kai Engines at once, this should be corrected as I have found that it was the leading cause to my problem, if you need more detail about the you can find my screenname at WarpPipe.com. If anyone else has this problem then your Gamecube has been infected, and is ready for the trash... so thanks alot for almost no help whatsoever.

You, sir, are a baboon.

First up, nothing which Kai, or any other tunnel, can do, can damage your GCN. Fact. It really is that simple.

It sounds to me like you have a broken BBA, or a dodgy network lead.

If you think your gamecube was "infected" because you mistakenly ran 2 kai engines at once, you are a simple fool who has no place on these boards. Please go away now.

TD