xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Ftp In Lite  (Read 725 times)

SEHF

• Archived User
Ftp In Lite
« on: October 07, 2004, 09:56:00 PM »

I remeber that I read the news on the xbox-scene.com front page, saying that the THC team was going to release an .xbe that would allow us to use our existing THC Originals and Lites, but with FTP support, or something similiar to this.

The reason I want the current Lite to have just FTP support, is because I have customized it, and I don't feel like redoing it again.  Plus I doubt I will use all the features in the New XDN, and I like Lite because it is so simple.

So, is this true?

SEHF

• Archived User
Ftp In Lite
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2004, 08:50:00 PM »

Doesn't anybody know?  Did anybody here about this?  

I thought I read on the frontpage of xbox-scene.com...

juanalaloca

• Archived User
Ftp In Lite
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2004, 09:02:00 PM »

Yup i was hoping JBOne release the Thc Lite "FTP" Add On before sending this XDN BETÁ.
I´ll keep using Thc Lite no matter what, for me at least is by far better than XDN or any other dash for the Xbox, but the FTP support would make my life a lot easier.
Hope JBOne hear us

loggio

• Archived User
Ftp In Lite
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2004, 03:26:00 AM »

Just a thought, but i was wondering, since XBN has had it's beta release containing the updated xbox and built in Ftp... Would it be possible for someone to make a patch pack for download, so that it's possible to patch the thc lite xbe ready for use with Ftp ?... I mean, since XBN is beta ... and i mean BETA, it's a little choppy at the moment and i'd still like to use lite until i am satisfied about changing. It might bea a chellenge for someone to make the patcher and files, but can it be done is the question, and if so, will anyone give it a go?.

Cheers
loggio.

SEHF

• Archived User
Ftp In Lite
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2004, 09:31:00 AM »

I was on #xboxdash and a few people were asking for it, too,  I hope an add on like this is released.  The FTP could be in a seperate config file or in a new .xbe.  I just want Lite with FTP.  Hope they release one.

SEHF

• Archived User
Ftp In Lite
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2004, 09:33:00 AM »

I'd like something like this too.  Maybe someone could release a modified thclite.xbe with FTP support.  We would just have to repatch it with the skin.xbp, and be all set.  Please hear us!!!  THC Lite is awesome, it just needs FTP!

Infamous_One

• Archived User
Ftp In Lite
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2004, 10:05:00 AM »

wink.gif  theres no code , so we cant make our own.