xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Bsx Stealing Code Again?  (Read 1501 times)

gasclown

• Archived User
Bsx Stealing Code Again?
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2004, 02:23:00 AM »

wink.gif

but please _please_ leave neXgen out of it. smile.gif

JbOnE

• Archived User
Bsx Stealing Code Again?
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2004, 02:41:00 AM »

QUOTE (gasclown @ Oct 8 2004, 04:26 AM)

- bsx is _NOT_ using neXgen ftp.

gas - get your facts straight - yes they are using nexgen's ftp whether you want to believe it or not (or just been lied to). ask horney again...

_DiGiTaL_

• Archived User
Bsx Stealing Code Again?
« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2004, 04:30:00 AM »

tongue.gif

Dolfhin

• Archived User
Bsx Stealing Code Again?
« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2004, 10:11:00 AM »

QUOTE (_DiGiTaL_ @ Oct 8 2004, 12:33 PM)
Its a shame you got lil Hozy here that gets booted from bsx and xos. Then he gets back in cause he cried his way to the top. Now you have lil bitches that sit in xboxdash channel and copy and paste shit to ops in bsx.

Stolen or not.... BSX tried to basicly create something like tHc and failed like ass.
Now BSX is gonna make a second attempt to create something like tHc/XDN and fail again damn use your own shit code something......

Damn  the bad thing is i was actually using both dashboards until BSX started being gay by kicking me and banning me from there channel just for being in xboxdash how childish, and no Jbone didnt steal your nick tongue.gif

Dude you're stupid

Owh look at me i'm _digital_ and i'm kicked from #bsx. All those BSX ''N00bies'' are gay and they talk about horse sex in #BSX which ofcourse stands for Bastards Sex Xhorse.
I'm going to kick the BSX guys in the nuts because the're fucking gay !!1111!!!!11!! I'm gay to but i'm not going to tell anybody becasue being gay is so inperfect according to Bush and i live in america so i am perfect!11!!!1!1!!1!!!!!1

Fuck those canedians we can't grow your own weed but we can cary guns!!!11!!!!!1

And BSX sucks!!!!!!

Anyway i don't care i have both THC and BSX on my XBox and i'm quite happy with that, instead of flaming each other (which is fun biggrin.gif) you should smoke some good weed and laugh about this stupid stuff and continue coding.. in peace

HoRnEyDvL

• Administrator
Bsx Stealing Code Again?
« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2004, 10:35:00 AM »

smile.gif

JbOnE

• Archived User
Bsx Stealing Code Again?
« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2004, 11:51:00 AM »

just as they say all good things must come to an end, so must all bad things. i had an interesting chat with a BSX member earlier and after certain things were brought to my attention i extended a peace treaty to BobMcGee (something i had come up with when Gcue first returned but situations prevented me from extending). apparently they (and the geux.net community) are being fed the line that Yoshihiro had "helped me somehow" in an undisclosed manner with my xbe. by all means Yoshi - please disclose whatever you think you helped me with - cuz i'd love to know and now so would everyone else. i'll be the first to admit i can be a prick - i'm a NY'er, it's just a way of life for me - but the last thing i would ever do is plagiarize someone else's work - especially after the whole BSX-tHc incident. i don't care if my ftp sets off car alarms up and down the block if you disconnect without exiting - at least it's mine, and it's my bug to deal with.
i've let the past go - it's the present i'm not going to tolerate. this attempt at 'peace' is my attempt at wiping clean past and present so there is nothing but future goodness. the ball is in their court now...

Dolfhin

• Archived User
Bsx Stealing Code Again?
« Reply #21 on: October 08, 2004, 01:02:00 PM »

QUOTE (JbOnE @ Oct 8 2004, 07:54 PM)
just as they say all good things must come to an end, so must all bad things. i had an interesting chat with a BSX member earlier and after certain things were brought to my attention i extended a peace treaty to BobMcGee (something i had come up with when Gcue first returned but situations prevented me from extending). apparently they (and the geux.net community) are being fed the line that Yoshihiro had "helped me somehow" in an undisclosed manner with my xbe. by all means Yoshi - please disclose whatever you think you helped me with - cuz i'd love to know and now so would everyone else. i'll be the first to admit i can be a prick - i'm a NY'er, it's just a way of life for me - but the last thing i would ever do is plagiarize someone else's work - especially after the whole BSX-tHc incident. i don't care if my ftp sets off car alarms up and down the block if you disconnect without exiting - at least it's mine, and it's my bug to deal with.
i've let the past go - it's the present i'm not going to tolerate. this attempt at 'peace' is my attempt at wiping clean past and present so there is nothing but future goodness. the ball is in their court now...

Finally biggrin.gif

Now BSX should argree with you and we can all smoke some weed and enjoy the new spicy and enhanced dashboards!

Who wants to smoke the peace weed?

dvdronn

• Archived User
Bsx Stealing Code Again?
« Reply #22 on: October 08, 2004, 04:55:00 PM »

beerchug.gif

PID

• Archived User
Bsx Stealing Code Again?
« Reply #23 on: October 08, 2004, 06:39:00 PM »

tongue.gif
Pages: 1 [2]