xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: I'd Sure Like To Have Some News.  (Read 936 times)

nonamer66

• Archived User
I'd Sure Like To Have Some News.
« on: November 17, 2004, 11:46:00 PM »

its been way too quiet around here.

wassco

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2004, 04:19:00 PM »

yea updates are far and few between, but im sure its gonna be worth the wait and hush!

Im not a fan of the bsx menu system tho, so if uix has that bsx menu thing i may stick with UX (god best dash ever) but if its origional ms dash (sorta0 then im all for thew UIX

dun fret, uix is gonna kick ass!

chilin_dude

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2004, 09:38:00 AM »

Wouldn't we all, but life doesn't rotate about the xbox anymore for lots of people  :)

trentdadi

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2004, 01:16:00 AM »

QUOTE (chilin_dude @ Nov 19 2004, 06:10 PM)
Wouldn't we all, but life doesn't rotate about the xbox anymore for lots of people  :)

Umm... damnit your right!  I hate life outside of my parents basement which is where I currently live.

wassco

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2004, 05:31:00 AM »

Ditto trent, but sorta hard, when i only make like $400/week and pay 700+/month on a truck!

cant really afford my own place currently  :(

bellum80

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2004, 06:43:00 AM »

700 a month on a truck    damn   in most places in the US you could own a newish townhouse for that much a month.     Does your truck turn into a sub? It has to at least fly,  700 a month     EEKKK.     Oh yeah whats the subject again?    Oh yeah   ahhh  this dash probally won't be done till the Xbox2 is out.  however I think it's going to be the end all dash.

wassco

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2004, 06:46:00 AM »

Ok, sorry, i didnt mean $700 JUST for the truck, i meant i pay $350/mnth (damn bank loan)

and another $325 insurance (hey 21, your own chevy s-10 under your own insurance aint cheap!)

Odb718

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2004, 04:01:00 PM »

Sup NONAMEEEER!
It has been quiet.
Reason : Halo 2!
lol, we have meetings while playing Halo 2.  :P
Thank God for headsets!

Wassco, you can actually switch in dash between the two styles... hopefully more then just two by the time it comes out ;)

Every one will be quite pleased when the dash is released. Even Ava users.

HomicidalMo0se

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2004, 06:53:00 PM »

gasp. i wanna play halo 2 with'choo guys.

trentdadi

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2004, 09:20:00 PM »

double gasp (ava users will be pleased also).  I was just curious as what was up with the hacked ms dashs cuz I never ran one before.  Went and got BSX and updated the dna modles or whatever with the uix ones that were released.  I must say it is very very beautiful i have to masturbate every time i look at it.  

As for being poor, I am poor too but at least my car is paid off.  Kinda ridiculous some one has to pay that much for an s-10 when my step dad who works for GM at one of the test tracks currently owns a hummer2 for 200 a month.  Not sure what he pays on insurance for it though.

Odb718

• Archived User
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2004, 11:23:00 PM »

Dudes.... not cool!
Major set back guys. Major!
J's PC had a melt down. With no spare one around it'll be a min before the team can hook him up with something waaaaaay crappier then he's used to working with.
I felt this update was needed.
and now a moment of silence for JbOnE's PC.

but on the positive side, J thinks that a back up hdd made it out alive.
The dash has made it to other people, but the tools used to work on the dash and various things haven't. Let's all hope JbOnE can get all the stuff back some how.

FoxRacR17

• Archived User
« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2004, 11:36:00 PM »

:o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o   NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
 OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How could this happen???? (crying)

trentdadi

• Archived User
« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2004, 11:44:00 PM »

Hmm, that's odd.  I never heard of a comp go completely dead and destroy everything inside of it.  What happened?  I wish I could help out but as I said before, I am dirt poor.  We should all pitch in and ill see if I can steal some money from my dad's wallet and send it to him to buy a new comp for xmas.

Heet

• Archived User
« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2004, 05:49:00 AM »

Its a hoax to try and get all of us crying on our keyboards simultaneously!  It worked I think  :(

tayior7

• Archived User
« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2004, 08:55:00 PM »

the loss should be minimal, the backup HD has most of the needed files.  also, other team memebers have whatever he doesnt, so together we should be able to get him back up to date with not tooo much of a delay.  (dont worry, the whole dash is not lost  :P )

ive got a bunch of old parts around here, and i might be able to put together a xp capable machine.... ill see what i can do.