xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Pgr3 Achievements  (Read 3549 times)

metaldevil

• Archived User
Pgr3 Achievements
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2005, 06:18:00 PM »

You bastard. I was hoping you nailed it. IPB Image I've done several 360s, and my longest slide is a little over 206m. Still nothing. I wonder if the game counts the various types of slides each as a different maneuver. If that's the case, then we need to find a complete list of all the slides.

Here are the ones I can think of off the top of my head:
  • heroic
  • legendary
  • gutsy
  • screaming
  • breackneck
  • never-ending
  • brisk

fastTOE

• Archived User
Pgr3 Achievements
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2005, 07:22:00 PM »

QUOTE(metaldevil @ Dec 12 2005, 02:25 AM) View Post

You bastard. I was hoping you nailed it. IPB Image I've done several 360s, and my longest slide is a little over 206m. Still nothing. I wonder if the game counts the various types of slides each as a different maneuver. If that's the case, then we need to find a complete list of all the slides.

Here are the ones I can think of off the top of my head:

• heroic
  • legendary
  • gutsy
  • screaming
  • breackneck
  • never-ending
  • brisk

i think they just mean the different slides and manuevers listed in the stats menu... such as: Power feint, braking drift, power over, braking feint, etc etc etc.... there is a lot in there,... if you scroll through the stats menu and see points in all of those lines then i think you're ok,... i am not sure of this bc i haven't playedmuch online therefore i dont have 25k online yet,....
but the way i read that one, i think it's just all the listed manuevers, not those different names they give you depending on how fast you're going or whatever,...

and to the other poster who got this acheivement after a cone challenge,... i doubt it has to do with doing the whole race clean or something, it is probably just that you were missing a certain manuever that you pulled off in tht challenge....  just my guesses tho, as i do notyet have this one,..... give me some online time and i'll report back

twistedsymphony

• Archived User
Pgr3 Achievements
« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2005, 07:35:00 PM »

checking a few board it would seem that all menauvers refers to:

Drift
E-Brake Slide
Feint Drift
Braking Drift
Unending Drift
Power Over
Power Feint
Braking Feint
Braking Power Over
Overtake
Overtake (Drift)
Racing Line Accuracy
Air
Two Wheels
Clean Section
Clean Race
360!
Drafting
Cone Gate
Time Bonus
Posistion Bonus
Fastest Lap
Top Speed

The hardest of which is the unending drift which can only be received by doing a single drift (read not a combo) that nets you 300+ points  ph34r.gif

sp3cialk

• Archived User
Pgr3 Achievements
« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2005, 10:22:00 PM »

This is great... Just wish I had PGr3 now...  sad.gif

I'm not trying to hijack this so if someone has them could someone post the secrets for quake 4 in another thread???

twistedsymphony

• Archived User
Pgr3 Achievements
« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2005, 09:30:00 AM »

Updated the top post... I now have the requirements for everything.

There are PGR Badges associated with just about every requirement for Online Professional and Style Racer

You can see which badges you've earned and which ones have yet to be earned under the "Achievements" in the main menu.

twistedsymphony

• Archived User
Pgr3 Achievements
« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2005, 09:47:00 AM »

On another note PGR3 online career mode is hazardous to your rep  sad.gif

I played a number of "Playtime" game and had great fun, I met lots of cool people around my skill level, doubled the size of my friends list, got to race on some of my custom tracks.

I hadent touched Online Career until last night... The first race no one even had their headsets on, Everyone spent the entire race trying to spin out the other cars. And the few races I actually managed to win I was left negative feed back because of it dry.gif

fastTOE

• Archived User
Pgr3 Achievements
« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2005, 10:13:00 AM »

QUOTE(twistedsymphony @ Dec 14 2005, 05:54 PM) View Post

On another note PGR3 online career mode is hazardous to your rep  sad.gif

I played a number of "Playtime" game and had great fun, I met lots of cool people around my skill level, doubled the size of my friends list, got to race on some of my custom tracks.

I hadent touched Online Career until last night... The first race no one even had their headsets on, Everyone spent the entire race trying to spin out the other cars. And the few races I actually managed to win I was left negative feed back because of it dry.gif

thats why i stopped playing online,.... fucking spinner outters (yes, that's the technical term).... it's really annoying....  

though, in honesty, i dont think i'm too concerned with my rep,... i mostly only play with my friends anyways,.... so eff those spinner outters

crobar

• Archived User
Pgr3 Achievements
« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2005, 10:28:00 AM »

thank god im not the only one!
i cant tell you how many times ive raced against
fucking jokes who like to play bumper cars...and you can tell
the difference someone with no skill or an agressive driver from thses  "spinner outters".
makes me doubt this whole matchmaking and no cheating thing on live
any one who wants to have a clean fun race im always down...especially nurburgring!

MadEx

• Archived User
Pgr3 Achievements
« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2005, 09:40:00 PM »

Damnit anyone have the Online Professional achievement??

I satisfied all the requirements just now and I have the badges to prove it. What's the deal with this? I heard of some kind of bug with this achievement? Anyone care to enlighten me?

MrPhunkee

• Archived User
Pgr3 Achievements
« Reply #24 on: December 14, 2005, 09:43:00 PM »

I just checked who was nr1 on Live and vieuwed his gamercard.. Even he doesn't have that.. So if nr 1 can't get it..  huh.gif

twistedsymphony

• Archived User
Pgr3 Achievements
« Reply #25 on: December 15, 2005, 08:06:00 AM »

I've never seen anyone with the online pro badge... word on most of the message boards I've seen is that there's a bug preventing that badge from ever getting earned.

Some guy I saw had every platinum metal, and every badge in the game... still didn't have the Online Pro Achievment. blink.gif

eurodeseo

• Archived User
Pgr3 Achievements
« Reply #26 on: December 15, 2005, 08:50:00 AM »

I've got all the cars listed under the "Exotic Car Club", however I did not receive the Achievement.   blink.gif

deakphreak

• Archived User
Pgr3 Achievements
« Reply #27 on: December 15, 2005, 09:34:00 AM »

Almost all the people ive played with online have raced very fair, just side by side without crashing into you. Sometimes is un avoidable but ive had a good experience with that.  I do agree that people give you dumb feedback though!!  If you accidentily hit someone or you win and someone is mad about it, they give you bad feedback wich is retarded.  Thats okay my rep is still good.  If anyone would wanna race with me sometime, feel free to add me to your friends list.  Ive been caught up in other games at the moment but im always up for a quick game smile.gif

eurodeseo

• Archived User
Pgr3 Achievements
« Reply #28 on: December 15, 2005, 10:53:00 AM »

QUOTE(metaldevil @ Dec 15 2005, 12:58 PM) View Post

Double check your cars to make sure. You may have purchased the wrong GT-500. Buy the Shelby not the Ford.

I'll check that when I get home.  I've got 4 garages full of cars...I'll probably have to earn more money first  tongue.gif

Legendary Badass

• Archived User
Pgr3 Achievements
« Reply #29 on: December 15, 2005, 12:46:00 PM »

I was racing online at 4:00am this morning and noticed that my next race would be on Gotham TV. I was a little nervous becuase I read here that you need to place in order to get the Gotham Hero achievement. Then I saw that I was  starting in first. I'm doing fine then next thing I know I'm pinned against the rail. I end up one second away from finishing the race. I was discouraged, but when I looked at my Gamercard there it was: Gotham Hero!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4