xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Isn't It Odd  (Read 1636 times)

Isia

• Archived User
Isn't It Odd
« on: September 09, 2005, 04:39:00 AM »

HI people,

Like many people I'm looking forward to the X360 and like many people I really enjoyed and still enjoye the X. Many games on the X gave me a wonderfull time, like Ninja Gaiden, Ghost Recon 2, PGR 2 , Enclave and of course the 2 big ones : Halo 2 and Fable.
Speaking of those 2 I really find odd that MS aren't pushing the envelope to see those 2 on the X360. Yes I know many people are gonna say that H3 is coming out on 05/2006 but that's strangely very fare in the future for a game which is the biggest growsing game ever !!!
And I'm not even talking about Fable, which isn't announced at all !
It's like if Mr. Lucas would make a Star Wars movie without Jedi s ?! It doesn't make sense !

Nb: Many people are complaining about graphics, exemple the last topic on Condemned . I really don't understand that. Those graphs are a killing and will run on 720p, this isn't st you compare with a pc monitor!

Infamous_One

• Archived User
Isn't It Odd
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2005, 06:09:00 AM »

Fable was crap , HALO 2 overhyped piece of crap wanna be HALO.

Deftech

• Archived User
Isn't It Odd
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2005, 09:01:00 AM »

That the part about Fable back!!!

grr.gif

beerchug.gif

KAGE360

• Archived User
Isn't It Odd
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2005, 12:55:00 PM »

QUOTE(Infamous_One @ Sep 9 2005, 08:13 AM)
Fable was crap , HALO 2 overhyped piece of crap wanna be HALO.

you are probably like the many who rushed through the game and beat it in 11 hours.  however others (like me) took their time and experienced all there was in the world and got well over 40 hours out of the game.  the game was a great piece of work, it may have not kept up to all that was promised but that doesnt phase out all the great things that have been put into the game.

hugoboss1

• Archived User
Isn't It Odd
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2005, 12:54:00 PM »

I think the 360 should come out with another fresh new launch title.

Not like halo but new and original like halo was on xbox and even fable..

I think we will get news of a new game that is under wraps soon...and that tree might hold the answer.. beerchug.gif

KAGE360

• Archived User
Isn't It Odd
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2005, 01:19:00 PM »

i know what you mean and when you think about the last group of console titles they all had at least one new type of high quality title releasing with the console.  saturn hand panzer, DC had soul calibur, ps2 had madden (if you call that quality, the system and the game), xbox had halo, and well im not sure what gamecube had.  but all the big name titles are very different in their genre.  with the power of the 360 im sure it wouldnt be hard at all to release a big title that has been different from previous big name launch titles.

themadman123

• Archived User
Isn't It Odd
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2005, 01:22:00 PM »

I don't understand how people hate halo 2, I though it was good. And you realiase that it is the same people who hyped up halo 2 to be the greatest thing in the world that now hate it.

Sad....just sad. Its your own fault for no liking it, because you hyped it up to much.

hugoboss1

• Archived User
Isn't It Odd
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2005, 01:23:00 PM »

Well the 360 and ps3 are getting the hype

some would expect way to much and some will be disapointed....especially after looking at rendered crap..i think we are still years away from a true next gen

but for now im excited how the indutry is growing and it can only get better

im already thinking what can possibally happen in the next 5 years with technology
and next gen consuls.

will m$ be the new champs in the consul wars..who knows.. unsure.gif

KAGE360

• Archived User
Isn't It Odd
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2005, 01:33:00 PM »

QUOTE(themadman123 @ Sep 9 2005, 03:26 PM)
I don't understand how people hate halo 2, I though it was good. And you realiase that it is the same people who hyped up halo 2 to be the greatest thing in the world that now hate it.

Sad....just sad. Its your own fault for no liking it, because you hyped it up to much.

i kept my expectations down and i loved the game.  the only complaints i have is pointed towards the damn arbiter and how i dont care to play as the enemy but even that i grew used to but also how they didnt have co-op on LIVE or over system link.  other then that i loved the game and thought they improved on everything from part one making it more balanced and refined.

hugoboss1

• Archived User
Isn't It Odd
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2005, 01:39:00 PM »

I liked halo2 for only a few days and got bored fast

maybe its because i dont like to run and gun..i like ghost recon better

or maybe im not digging the future stuff i like realism...

as far as offline play i hate halo,so at least on line you kill other soldiers like yourself..

and the only thing i would like to see in other shooters that halo offers is to be able to jump....

i had to edit this...the thing i like most is that you drive or fly if ghost recon had a jeep or tank like halo it would rule all games in my opinion..

This post has been edited by hugoboss1: Sep 9 2005, 08:41 PM

Snake_Eye

• Archived User
Isn't It Odd
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2005, 07:01:00 PM »

QUOTE(Isia @ Sep 9 2005, 12:43 PM)
HI people,

Like many people I'm looking forward to the X360 and like many people I really enjoyed and still enjoye the X. Many games on the X gave me a wonderfull time, like Ninja Gaiden, Ghost Recon 2, PGR 2 , Enclave and of course the 2 big ones : Halo 2 and Fable.

ninja gaiden was alright Ghost recon i dont like PGR 2 just sucks never herd of enclave
never got what so special about halo there heaps of other games out there way better and fable was good to short tho i think jade empire was better then them all

SupremeWarlord

• Archived User
Isn't It Odd
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2005, 08:52:00 AM »

Fable was mad to short and easy, Halo 2 was mad to stupid and dumb (single player).  Although I do like the multiplayer.

Jason9875

• Archived User
Isn't It Odd
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2005, 09:14:00 AM »

QUOTE(KAGE360 @ Sep 9 2005, 11:59 AM)
you are probably like the many who rushed through the game and beat it in 11 hours.  however others (like me) took their time and experienced all there was in the world and got well over 40 hours out of the game.  the game was a great piece of work, it may have not kept up to all that was promised but that doesnt phase out all the great things that have been put into the game.

I loved Halo 2, I have probably played it a total of 100+ hours......

I mean I beat it in 14 hours (I bought my xbox halo, and halo 2 all at once) on easy, and like the description said "But in the end victory will have you hungry for something more"

And now I have collected almost all the skulls, and play System Link Halo 2 parties at least 2-3 times a month.

HALO 2 IS TEH UBER SHIZNO

Deftech

• Archived User
Isn't It Odd
« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2005, 10:07:00 AM »

QUOTE(Jason9875 @ Sep 10 2005, 11:18 AM)
I loved Halo 2, I have probably played it a total of 100+ hours......

I mean I beat it in 14 hours (I bought my xbox halo, and halo 2 all at once) on easy, and like the description said "But in the end victory will have you hungry for something more"

And now I have collected almost all the skulls, and play System Link Halo 2 parties at least 2-3 times a month.

HALO 2 IS TEH UBER SHIZNO

I believe Kage was talking about Fable.

awesome game. I spent 42 hours on it and spent hours just happily roaming around and  using Enflamed on people  :lol:

I cant wait for Fable 2.

DougGuy

• Archived User
Isn't It Odd
« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2005, 06:54:00 PM »

OK, as to the fresh new awesome title for the X360 as halo was for Xbox, three words: GEARS OF WAR !!
Pages: [1] 2